CHAPTER 13: JAW$!

A normal summer afternoon in the city of duckburg. Here we go live to the McDuck mansion. Inside, Donald and Lena were sitting on the couch looking board because they were waiting for the others to come back from their big adventure with scrooge McDuck. Board out of their minds with nothing to do, the two ducks finally made eye contact after hours.

"I'm sure they'll be back soon. You can count on it". Donald said with his voice as scratchy as ever, making Lena's eyes widened.

"What?". She questioned, clearly not hearing a single word he said before a loud boom was heard. "Oh! That's properly them".

On cue, the doors were kicked opened to reveal a happy scrooge McDuck carrying bags of treasure and wearing a crown on top of his top hat.

"Ha! Remember the old saying, kids. Beans, beans, the magical fruit, just plant your beans and grab some loot". As the elder laughed, Lena and Donald walked over as Dewey and huey came in next rolling in a giant coin.

"Man, I've been saying that rhyme all wrong". Dewey laughed, but then accidentally drops the giant coin. As he, huey and Donald strain themselves to lift the heavy coin up, Louie walks in wearing treasure and holding a sword.

He stood before his brothers and uncle and smirked at his great uncle. "Don't worry, uncle scrooge. We'll take this so you don't throw out your old man back". He reassured, adding more weight to the giant coin by cacually leaned on it.

"Nice try, lad, but you know the drill. All money goes to the bin-".

"Not near the kin". Louie rolled his eyes completing his great uncle's sentence before walking up to him and dropped everything, including the extra loot he was hiding in his hoodie.

Scrooge chuckled, watching the frowning boy walk away. "Beakley!".

The muscular house keeper wakes over with a cart and a vacuum, both normally used to pick up all the money scrooge always brings back. As scrooge pours in the treasure, Mrs beakley approaches the straining boys and cacually took the giant coin from them like a feather before going back to put it inside the cart.

"Your board of directors called". She informed the old billionaire. "They say your recent adventures are causing damages to the city of duckburg".

"Which I always pay for!". Scrooge quickly pointed out to defend himself, ignoring the boys walking away. "Adventure leads to treasure, treasure helps the company, the company helps the town through appreciating investments in long-term civic fiduciary interests".

The old woman rolled her eyes."Yes, what's not to understand? The board has set up a television interview with Roxanne featherly to help Boost your character".

"My character does not need boosting". Scrooge stated, clearly starting to get offended. "They're overreacting".

"Good news, Mr McDee!". Said a familer voice that made scrooge turn around to see launchpad popping up from behind a giant beanstalk in view. "The beanstalk missed the orphanage!". The sound of a chainsaw soon followed after he went back to doing his job, to which scrooge sighed and turned back to beakley.

"Uh . . . What time is the interview?". With that he walked away, leaving behind a trail of gold coins that made the house keeper sigh before proceeding to vacuum them up as she followed her boss.

Now seeing that the coast was clear, Lena went ahead and hid behind the giant coin in the money cart. She then brought out what seemed to be a red jam from her sleeve but then gasp hearing someone else coming and quickly hid it back.

Now coming through the entrance last were Dani and webby pushing in a old stone carving. The older duck wiped off some sweat and phew in relife once they stopped.