Chapter 3

#Brea's POV#

Waking up to the sound of voices and the sun blaring through the windows I realised what day it was. My birthday...
I slipped on my pink fluffy slipper boots and a Magcon hoodie (that buries me) and made my way downstairs.

On every other step there was a cluster of balloons. Streamers and banners covered the walls and random balloons floated to the roof.

"Shhh she's coming" I heard someone whisper as I entered the kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with all different kinds of breakfast stuff. Ranging from fresh bagels and croissants to chocolate coated strawberries and pancakes.

"SUPRISE!" Yelled Brad, my mom and Trinity, who was recording everything on her camera, from behind the breakfast bar,

"W-what...w-why...h-how?" I asked jumping a little,

"What?" My mom laughed,

"How much food!" I asked as my eyes widened,

"Well you know...another year more food" My mom stuttered.

Something was going on...something...but I have no idea what...

"Hey, well, seeing as we don't have school this week I've planned loads of fun filled things to do before going back on tour" Trinity smiled, "But firstly this cave women needs to scrub up. Good!",

"Why are you recording this?" I asked attempting to cover the camera lens, "I'm not a morning person in looks. Or attitude".

Trinity rolled her eyes and had a smile plastered on her face.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me back upstairs.

"But I want food" I pouted,

"You'll get your food! Just need to clean you up first" She said looking me up and down.

I just rolled my eyes and flopped back onto my bed.

Trinity went and turned on the shower before coming back into my room and picking out random clothes from my wardrobe.

As she was occupied I grabbed her camera off the side and mouthed "HELP ME!" into the lens.

"Oii!" She gasped noticing what I was doing,

"What?" I smiled moving the camera round and round in front of her face,

"Go get in that shower!" She ordered grabbing the camera out of my hands,

"Fineee" I moaned storming into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

Quickly, I brushed my teeth and then hopped into the shower I splashed water onto my face to try and wake myself up. I then washed my hair and body before turning the shower off and drying myself with the towel.

As I went to grab my dressing gown I heard Trinity talking to someone...who?

"Okay. Just hurry up" She said in a whisper, "Got to go",

I rapped the dressing gown around me and walked back into my bedroom drying my hair with the towel acting like I didn't hear a thing.

"You ready?" She asked,

"For what?"

"To get all glammed up. Durh"

"Why do I need to be glammed up already? All we're doing is having breakfast" I moaned,

"Well...I just think you'd like to glam up for this year" She smiled, "Plus I'm vlogging all day," She winked.

What was going on? Trin never vlogs.