Chapter 11

*Morning of the Tour*

I was woken up by someone shaking my arm. Then I heard them whispering my name.

"Brea?" A husky voice whispered.

I just groaned a reply.

"You want to use the bathroom first right?" He asked.

I rubbed my eyes and was greeted by Sammy's smiling face.

"Sure. Thank you," I smile weekly.

I drag myself out of bed and lock myself in the ensuite. Splashing my face with water I finally wake up. I turn on the shower then brush my teeth before hopping in. The warm water trickled down my back as the soap suds wash out of my hair. Turning the shower off and towel drying myself down was a good start to the day.

Turning on the hairdryer was either a good or bad decision as I think it woke the guys up. But it is already 8:30 and we need to be downstairs by 11 at the latest. As soon as my hair was dry I slipped on some clean underwear and rapped the damp towel back round me before going back into the room.

"Thanks Brea," Shawn moaned, "You had to go and dry your hair this early,"

"Dude, it's 8:30 and there's four of us that need a shower. I think waking you up at 8:30 was good don't you think," Sammy calmly replied to his rude comment,

"It's fine guys, just someone go get in the shower," I sigh rummaging threw the closet.

Sammy jumped up off his bed and closed the door behind him.

"It's okay that I change out here right?" I ask,

"Your not naked under that towel are you?" Jack asks,

"No. I'm not that stupid,"

"Then I'm sure it'll be fine."

I drop the towel and change into some high waisted black shorts and a white cropped top. I tie a red checked shirt round my waist and slip on a pair of black converse before curling the ends of my hair and slipping on a black beanie with the word 'BOOM' written on the front in white.

Just as I turn around I see Sammy stood there in his boxers. His muscles bulging and his V-line is so deep it's unreal.

"Well I'll meet you guys downstairs," I smile.

As I walk out the door Nash and Hayes are walking to the elevator.

"Your up early," Nash says in shock, "Are we in some kind of parallel universe?"

I just roll my eyes and hug them both as I didn't actually hug them yesterday.

"How's life been with out me in it?" Hayes asks as he puts his arm round my shoulders,

"Honestly, it's been worthless," I wink,

"Erm...Hello?" Nash coughs,

"Fine it's been worthless without the two of you."

Nash beams a smile and Hayes and I burst out laughing.

We're soon downstairs in the 'Magcon' room where Trinity and Mahogany are already waiting. Everyone's in either vests or shorts as its boiling! I don't think adding an extra thousand or so fans is going to help this particular situation.

"Seeing as everyone's finally here," Bart starts as Taylor and Shawn walk through the double doors, "I'm going to go through the day plan with you all. First we'll bring in the fans and you'll all be hiding behind the stage. Once I call your names you'll walk out and stand in a line at the front of the stage. We'll start off with a few random bits from you all which should last around 30-45 minutes, then Shawn and Brea will sing a song and then we'll do a bit of dancing and stuff with Mahogany on the mixer then we'll hear what Jacob has to offer. Once Jacobs sang you'll all make your way to your stations where you'll be partnered up. There'll be Mahogany and Jacob, Jack and Jack, Hayes and Matt, Nash and Cameron, Taylor and Sammy, Trinity and Brea and then Shawn on his own as most of the fans want to ask about the album and what not."

When Bart announces that Shawn will have a station to himself I hear him sigh a breath of relief. This isn't the same Shawn I met on the last tour. Or the Shawn that surprised me on my birthday a few days ago. This Shawn has become a YouTube sensation. This Shawn has topped Justin Bieber on the English radio stations with his new hit single 'Stitches' that was released on his channel months ago. What's happened to MY Shawn? The Shawn that saved me from a mob of fans at Taco Bell? The one that carried me to bed when I fell asleep in the car?

"Shawn, Brea, figure out what song your going to sing and you'll have to wing it as we start in 5 minutes," Bart orders, snapping me out of my thoughts,

"Why don't we sing something most of the crowd will know?" I ask as Shawn walks over to me,

"I've got a song in mind, you'll just have to find out what it is when we're on stage," He smirks kissing my forehead.

He walks over to the stage and places his guitar on his stand before standing behind the wings. Is he being genuinely serious right now?

"Come on Brea, don't want to get trampled on do we," Sammy jokes placing his arms round my shoulders and guiding me back stage,

"Nope that would be a disaster in the making," I laugh.