Chapter 20

*Brea's POV*

Today we were flying to LA. Can't wait to walk along the strip and explore the different hotels. Think you'll be pleased to know that I'm a lot better about this breakup, I did go all suicidal but I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by caring idiots. But we're going to LA!! I can't wait.

"You packed?" Trinity asked barging into my room,

"Yeah I think so," I laughed as Trinity struggled to stand her case up,

"I'm fine. I'm fine,"

"Sure you are T," G shrugged as he helped her,

"Thanks," She blushed, "Need me to sit on it?"

"Please," I begged as I wrestled to zip up my overflowing case.

We both sat on the lid and Sammy zipped it up as the weight of one of us didn't help much. We all made our way to the lobby and handed in our keys whilst we waited for Bart.

Trinity was sat on Johnson's knee, Mahogany was in an intense thumb war with Jacob and I was surrounded by sweaty guys. Fun.

"You guys stink!" I moaned,

"Aww you love it," Nash joked lying on top of me,

"Eww. Why have you guys not showered?" I squealed.

Bart soon appeared in the lobby and told us to pack our bags in the trunk of any of the three range rovers parked outside. Sammy grabbed my suitcase and blushed a little as the guys cooed and whispered 'Whipped' I just rolled my eyes and helped trinity tame her case. We were soon all in a car and on the way to the airport. There was Jacob, Mahogany, Taylor, Aaron and Bart in one, Hayes, Matt, Carter, Nash and Cameron in another and Me, G, Johnson, Trinity and Sammy in the the third.

"LA here we come," Trinity announced as the car pulled out of the hotel car park,

"Bye New York," I pouted waving through the trunk window,

"You two are too cute," G laughed as he turned up the music.

We all sang along to Justin Bieber's 'Sorry' and like lunatics we decided to dance about. Didn't end to well. Trinity ended up hitting Johnson in the place no guy wants to be hit...'is it too late now to say sorry?'

We soon arrived at the airport where crowds of fans were waiting. Our security guards made sure none of us got trampled on or lost. Once it was our turn to leave the safety of our beloved Range Rover the guys made sure me and Trinity were in the middle of them, so they were basically our "fake" bodyguards. Johnson and Trinity were clenching hands and G grabbed hold of my wrist making sure he didn't loose me in the crowd like when we went for pizza on the second night of the last tour. Sammy's hands were securely around my waist. I think he only did that so he was closer to me than G if I'm totally honest. Cute.

"Right I've got everyone's tickets and passports so follow me," Bart smiled as we were all safely inside the airport.

We followed him all the way to where we were going to board. He told us to go off into the shops, walk round a bit and make sure we empty our bladders before boarding so we did. Our cases had been transported from the trunks of the cars and hopefully on there way to be put on the plane.

"Are we in first class this time?" Hayes asks as we go get a load of chocolate and sweets,

"Not sure," Nash replies, "It's either this time or when were travelling far distance so from country to country instead of states,"

"Yeah that sounds more logical," Mahogany adds.

Once we've paid for all the sweets and chocolate we all make our way to the restrooms to make sur we don't keep getting up for the toilet on the plane and disrupting everyone.

"Soo.." Trinity starts,

"Sooo.." I mimic,

"Sammy is so into you!" Mahogany blurts,

"Lox!" Trinity laughs,

"What? Sorry it just slipped out," She giggles,

"Well even if he is. I'm not ready to get into another relationship and I'm pretty sure he knows that. He's just my new Boy BestFriend,"

"I though Jack was your BB," Trinity says touching up her makeup,

"He's more like my tour brother," I smile,

"Why are we so confusing?" Mahogany sighs rolling her eyes,

"I have no idea," I laugh, "Its just a girl thing."

We were soon on the plane and ready to go. Trinity and Johnson were stuck together like glue. They're so 'Relationship Goals'. Taylor, Aaron and Cameron were already asleep! Mahogany and Jacob were being all cut and then Carter, Matt, Nash and Hayes were taking advantage of the free WiFi. Sammy and G were laughing about something, probably a funny animal video on YouTue or something. I was unfortunately third wheeling 'Johnity'. The joys.