Chapter 17

*Brea's POV*

Waking up this morning made everything come rushing back. Shawn possibly cheating on me was the worst thing I could ever imagine. I looked over to his bed and it hadn't been slept in. Where was he?

"Brea?" Jack whispered, "You okay?"

"Yeah I suppose so," I fake a smile as I get up out of bed,

"Come here," He gestures.

I make my way over to his bed and slump down next to him burying my head in his chest.

"I'm always here you know," i just know he's smirking at this very moment.

Smiling and kissing his cheek, I got up and walked into the ensuite locking the door. I showered and washed before changing into some black leggings, Grey cropped top and tied a red checked shirt round my waist before brushing through my hair and shoving on one of Sammy's snap backs that was next to the sink. I'm sure he won't mind. I apply a little makeup before lacing up some vans and making my way downstairs. I can't actually believe I'm out the door and downstairs by 9:45. I'm usually down here by 10:30 and Bart gets real mad. This time I'm down here before Bart has even set up.

"Brea," Bart says in shock, "You feeling okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine," I smile slumping in a chair.

Soon everyone's downstairs, all apart from Shawn. He wasn't back last night and his bed hasn't been slept in, where is he?

Bart runs through the schedule with us and pulls me to one side asking if I could sing 'Stitches' if Shawn doesn't show up. I just nod my head before sitting backstage with Trinity.

"Cheer up," She reassures me,

"If Shawn doesn't turn up I've got to sing 'Stitches' because that's the only track they've got,"

"And? You'll be amazing," She smiles, "Come on Bart's going to start speaking soon."

Trinity sorts out my hat, well Sammy's hat, as we hear the crowd come in. We go and stand near the wings with the rest of the guys and G doesn't hesitate to put his arm round my shoulders. As I look around everyone's staring at me and giving me a reassuring smile before Bart calls our names and we make our way out on stage. Trinity keeps hold of my hand until it's time for Shawn's solo. But he's not here...

"Hey guys, as you can see Shawn can't make it today, so if it's okay with you guys I'm going to sing 'Stitches' for you," I announce into the mic.

The whoops and cheers start and I nod towards Mahogany to start the track.

"I thought that I'd been hurt before. But no one's ever left me quite this sore. Your words cut deeper than a knife. Now I need someone to breathe me back to life."

But then another voice joined in...

"Got a feeling that I'm going under. But I know that I'll make it out alive. If I quit calling you my lover. Move on."

But this voice wasn't a male voice. I looked over to the DJ desk and saw Mahogany with a mic. I'm so glad that she was helping me with this song because this is Shawn's song. The possible cheat.

"You watch me. Bleed until I can't breath. Shaking. Falling onto my knees. And now that I'm without your kisses. I'll be needing stitches. Tripping over myself. Aching. Begging you to come help. And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches."

You don't understand how happy I am right now, everyone joined in on the chorus. This is the reason I love this new little family of mine.

Soon this torture was over and it was time for a rave with Jack and Jack singing and rapping to 'Wild Life' and then a Q&A. Unfortunately for me I was the first to be asked a question, the worst question imaginable at this very moment in time.

"My questions for Brea," A girl said into the mic Bart was handing round, "Are you and Shawn still an item?"

The room went silent. All eyes were on me. I just had to say what I knew so I did.

"Yeah, why would you ask that?"

"Well you've obviously not seen the magazines," She starts, "Shawn and that Camilla have been spotted together on several occasions. Don't you find that a little mysterious?"

My mouth goes dry. I can't hear anything but my thoughts.

When I come back round I've been pulled off stage. There's just me and Trinity sat backstage whilst everyone else is meeting the fans. I insist that Trinity should go out there as I feel horrible for making both of us miss out on meeting the people that helped us get to where we are. But being Trinity she refuses and stays with me, her arms wrapped tightly round me.

Soon the fans had left and it was just us in the room. Trinity and Jack were snuggled up in a corner being all cute, which normally I'd coo over but today it just makes me sick to my stomach. Mahogany and Jacob are harmonising and the rest of the guys are either on snapchat or Vine. That is until Sammy comes over to me.

"I hate seeing you so glum," He pouts,

"Sorry to be a disappointment," I reply,

"Hey. Hey. I said nothing about you being a disappointment B, why would you think that?"

"If these rumours are true then what's to say I'm not? He went for someone better. Prettier. I'm just me. The one that's invisible until I get a hot boyfriend,"

"Since when have you been invisible? You've been known worldwide for the best part of a year and you started YouTube 3 years ago and look at the millions of views you get everyday. Brea. Your NOT invisible," Sammy's stern tone is what I needed, he stands me up and pulls me into his muscular chest.

All I can do is sob. Sammy comforts me in a way no one ever has. His touch gentle and his squeeze tight. That was until a certain someone walked threw the doors.

"Hey guys. Sorry I missed the show. Business and stuff," Shawn apologised, "Hey B, what's up?"

He takes me off of Sammy like I'm an object he rightfully owns.

"We need to talk," I mumble, pushing him off of me and wiping my eyes,

"Okay, sure, let's talk."

His adorable smile makes it even harder to believe that he could have cheated on me. I lead the way outside and sat down on the bench in front of the hotel behind a huge bush so none of the fans or papz could see us if any were still lingering around.

"What were you really up to last night?" I blurt,

"I was at a conference meeting with the record label. I thought you knew,"

"Well magazines and Twitter and all social media sites are saying differently. They're saying that you and this Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony are dating. But you're dating me. Please fill me in,"

"Okay. Okay. I wasn't at a meeting last night I was with Camila. I just didn't want you guys getting the wrong impression. We went out for a meal to talk over some stuff with the album release coming soon and everything,"

"So you're not cheating on me with her?"

"You don't understand how much I want to say no B. But things got out of hand the other night and I ended up in a hotel room with her. I'm so sorry,"

"What are you trying to say?"

"Brea I want to say that there's no feelings between me and Camila but last night was amazing. I just can't lie to you or hurt you,"

"But you have lied to me Shawn. And guess what you've hurt me too!" My eyes fill with tears and my throat goes dry, "What happened last night Shawn? Tell me!"

"We had sex okay. I lost my virginity to Camila instead of you. Are you happy now?" His voice rose,

"Why are you getting mad at me? I'M NOT THE ONE WHO SLEPT WITH SOMEONE ELSE!"

With that I had to storm away. I ran straight for the stairs and ended up breaking down. Gasping for air I collapsed to the floor at the top of the first flight of stairs. My cheeks drowned in tears, my face burning with anger. All I could do was curl up in a ball on the floor and sob. All I've done is cry for what feels like a lifetime.