Chapter 7

Arriving at New York is going to be in one of my top ten memories of all time. There's crowds of fans waiting throughout the airport. I wish I listened to Trinity this morning and got up earlier so I would be able to make my hair and make up look decent and also change into some more appealing clothes due to all the photos and selfies we were apart of.

"Brea!" One girl called, "Are you and Shawn still an item?"

"Yeah we are," I blushed, "He spent my birthday with me a few weeks ago and I can't wait to see him again,"

"Aww I bet your so proud of him," she smiles,

"I sure am."

And with that I was whisked away by Trinity into the nearest toilet. She snatched my bag and got out my makeup kit before smothering my face in foundation and contour. I have no clue what's going on but I'm glad that she's finally doing my makeup for once, she's the artistic one out of the two of us, I just seem to be good with hair.

"Sorry, I just needed to make you look presentable," She giggled,

"Why?" I asked a little unsure whether she just insulted me or not,

"Jack just text me saying that there are two new guys on tour and I didn't want you scaring them off with your ogre morning breathe,"

"Thanks," I reply with a raised eyebrow, "Who are they?"

"Someone called Sammy. Or is it Sam? And then Jacob..I think, I'm not too sure I can just remember parts of the conversation and I can't be bothered to get my phone back out as we have little time to finish off you in brushed hair," She points out pulling the bobble from my head.

I instantly get out my brush and yank out all the unwanted knots and luggs. I then scoop the front half into a ponytail and pull out a few baby hairs to finish of the messy but neat half up half down look with my newly contoured face and ombré pink lips.

"Right we better get to luggage disposal before our cases get thrown out," Trinity jokes.

I hope she's joking my brand new jumpsuits in that case!

We eventually received our luggage and are escorted outside by two security guards as millions of fans were pushing there way towards us. Soon we were inside a blacked out taxi that took us to a huge hotel.

"How come we aren't in a limo with the rest of the guys?" I ask trinity,

"I don't think most of them caught a plane in to be quite honest, or we're  either early or late,"

"Well I hope it's the first two options, I'd hate to be late and feel Barts wrath," I whimper,

"Bart would never unleash his wrath on us stupid we're obviously his favourites," Trin jokes as we pull up outside the hotel.

It seems like we are really early as there seems to only be Bart here.

"Hey girls," Bart smiles as he hands us our room keys, "How was your birthday Brea?"

"It was amazing," I admit,

"Good, I went to a lot of effort to organise the plane rides for all the guys to get to Texas in time," He smiles,

"Thank you!" I say forcing him into a hug,

"No problem," he laughs, "well seeing as your the first two to arrive you should probably go get yourself settled into your rooms. Trinity you'll be sharing with Jack Johnson, Jacob and Mahogany,"

"Who's Jacob?" She asks a little confused, forgetting about our conversation we had 10 seconds ago,

"Oh he's one of the new members of Magcon. Brea you'll be sharing with Shawn, Jack Gilinsky and Sammy, another new member of the tour," Bart grins and then walks back over to reception.

Okay then so there's two new members to this tour and me and Trinity have to share rooms with them! Why are we always sharing with guys? It's quite hard in a morning when they all need to use the bathroom and then when it's your turn it absolutely stinks! I need to get into a routine of waking up early. But that will never happen.

We make our way to the third floor and find our rooms. It's a shame there so far away from each other why can't the be opposite like they always used to be?

I open to door to a huge room with four single beds and two huge wardrobes, a balcony and an ensuite with a bath and a separate shower. Bart's really flown the boat out this time. What happened to all the cheap budget hotels? Or is this cheap for New York?

I chose the bed closest to the balcony so I can just sit in bed looking at the view. I unpacked all my clothes and shoes before sliding my suitcase at the bottom of the wardrobe. Seeing as we're staying in this hotel for 3 weeks it seems legit to unpack the whole thing. I decide to change into a white cropped top instead of the vest I was previously wearing as its so hot, however I stay in my joggers until I know exactly what we're going to be doing.