Chapter 10

"Why don't we make this a thing?" Nash asks, "Upload a group video when ever we start the tour? Why not do a group Never Have I Ever video and post it on the group account?"

"We have a group account?" I ask a little confused,

"Oh yeah, Me, Hayes and Cameron asked Bartt and he said it would be a great thing to do," Nash explains,

"And we can all have certain days when we upload a video or even a certain week or something, plus it's a good way to know how many fans are involved with the whole Magcon thing," Cameron adds.

We all agree on the idea and set up a few cameras in mine, Shawns, Jacks and Sammys room as its apparently the biggest. Trinity and Mahogany start to write out some cards/A4 sheets of paper with Never and I Have on them. As we can't exactly drink as we start the tour tomorrow morning.

"It's Brea right?" Sammy asks as he helps me set up one of the cameras,

"You'd be spot on,"I smile,

"Good, I'm getting there with names then," He chuckles,

"How long have yo been on YouTue then?"

"I'm not actually a YouTuber, I'm a Viner but I only posted my first Vine in 2013 and I'm also known from Instagram," He explained,

"Ahh, so first YouTube video then?"

"Pretty much."

Soon everything was sorted out and we'd all got a set of cards each. The rules were simple, answer truthfully and no swearing. The Jacks had made some questions and I'm dreading what they're going to be.

"Hey guys," Nash starts, "Welcome to the Magcon YouTube page,"

"Subscribe," Matt butts in,

"Some of you may or may not know about Sammy and Jacob joining the tour," Cameron announces,

"Yeah their not two random guys we just dragged off of the streets," I laugh,

"Unlike you then Brea," Gilinsky winks.

I reply by pinching him on the arm and saying, "Shhh, that's meant to be a secret,"

"Anyways.." Nash chuckles, "we're kicking off this channel with a 'Never Have I Ever' but without the drinking as we start the tour tomorrow morning,"

"Ready?" Gilinsky asks,

We all nod and get our cards at the ready,

"Never have I ever pooed in the bath," Gilinsky reads.

Everyone holds up there cards and it seems like everyone has actually pooed in the bath tub.

"Never have I ever woke up in a strangers bed."

All the lads hold up the card 'I Have' where us girls hold up 'Never'.

"You seriously have never woken up in someone else's bed!" Cameron says in shock,

"Not a strangers bed, I've woken up in friends beds but there not exactly strangers," Trinity replies.

The questions keep rolling and we all keep answering, most of us getting embarrassed when we're the only ones that have done a certain thing like running into a glass door and knocking yourself out where I was apparently the only one that had done that. Long story..

The questions were soon finished and we all said bye to the cameras. I went onto my Twitter feed to like some tweets and maybe retweet them. Then I tweet, 'Can't wait to see some of you guys tomorrow. Excited!' Once I click send I feel the bed sink at one side. I look over and see Shawn.

"Hey," He smiles,

"Hey," I smile back.

Is it just me or is there no longer any chemistry between the two of us anymore? What's going on? It's only been a few weeks since my birthday and we seem to have gone down hill.