Chapter 24

#Brea's POV#

"I've been practicing so you don't show me up again," Cameron gloats as he kick flips his board,

"Okay Cam," I giggle as his board hits him in his special place.

All the lads feel his pain whereas me, Trinity and Mahogany burst out laughing. Sammy and G soon join us outside the hotel and we make our way to the beach. They don't stink though...what's there secret?

Once we reach the coast the beach is practically empty there's just a few surfers and people walking their dogs. The lads dump their stuff in a clump then strip to their trunks before racing into the sea.

"Well.." Mahogany sighs,

"Race you!" Trinity smiles.

We strip down to our costumes and then join the lads hoping our stuff is safe next to the cliffs. The guys being guys are dunking each other  underwater and splashing us in the face. Suddenly Jack grabs me by the waist and lifts me out the water. Squirming and squealing does nothing! He throws me into a wave and the current flips me upside down. A pair of muscular hands pull me out of the water and I just cough up sea water for what seems like ages.

"You okay?" Taylor asks dragging me into the shallower water,

"Yeah. Think so. Seawater can't kill me. Can it?"

"No it can't. I don't think," Taylor laughed before going back over to Matt, Aaron and Carter,

"B! I'm so sorry," G apologised making his way over to me,

"It's fine," I giggle, "It's not like I'm dead or anything,"

"Yeah I guess," He chuckles,

"I'm gonna go and dry off."

Making my way back over to the bags I grab out a towel and lay it along the white sand before sitting down on it. The sun was so bright I had to shut my eyes as I forgot to pack my sunglasses, because I'm stupid! Then there was no longer the warm sun beaming upon me. Opening my eyes a saw Sammy.

"Mind if I join?" He asks,

"Sure why not,"

"You never seem to stay in the water very long," He smirks taking a seat next to me,

"I don't do I? My dreams always been to be a mermaid, like off of H2O, since I was five but I gave up on looking for moon pools ages ago," I giggle as the memories of little old me and Trinity tripping over shells and slipping on seaweed come flooding back,

"That sounds so cool! Imagine having a tail!" Sammy blurts a little over excitedly.

I just laugh at his reaction when he realises how feminine it made him sound.

"I mean that sounds cool," He coughs,

"Yeah whatever," I giggle.

As I'm laughing so hard I don't realise that Sammy said that I was asking for it. He starts prodding me in the ribs and tickling me. It soon turns into a tickle war, or more like a wrestle. When I get tickled my legs have a mind of there own! They start flinging around everywhere. I'm sure I kicked Sammy several times until he decided to stop.

But..

He was on top of me! Pinning me down! But me being me, this was not going to go as smoothly or as romantic as we'd all like to hope! His gorgeous chiselled face started to get closer to mine. I could feel his warm breathe upon my skin and a chill ran down my spine making the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. His soft lips brushed against mine..until...HICCUP!

Why Brea!! Why do you always get hiccups when you laugh too hard? Why did you just ruin the moment? I hate myself right now! My first kiss with Sammy was interrupted by me hiccuping, none of the guys interrupted, for once, they were all still in the ocean!

"I'm so sorry," I gasp, jolting up,

"It's fine," He nervously says,

"Stupid hiccups!" I accidentally say aloud.

My mood just turned from fun, bubbly, Brea to miserable, don't touch me, Troll.

Then his index finger lifts my head up from my chin to make me look at him. He pulls me closer and intwines our fingers. Our eyes locked. His pupils flickered from my eyes to my mouth as he bites his lip. Was this going to happen? Another hiccup hiding anywhere?

"Hey," Trinity puffs rummaging around in her bag for her towel,

"No, no, I can't see anything," Sammy instantly aborted by falsely checking my eye,

"Are you sure?" I play along, "Must have been some sand,"

"What happened?" Trinity asked, drying herself off,

"Oh there was sand on the towel and I flipped it and sand went in my eye," I smile,

"That happens to me all the time!" She giggles before Johnson and the rest of the guys come and join us.

Our fingers still intwined. Sammy shuffles closer to me as the guys discuss what we're all going to do next. I hear volley ball.

"Volleyball?" I pipe up,

"Yeah you wanna play?" Matt asks,

"I was thinking more watch," I wink,

"She's joking! She's the best at Volleyball," Trinity giggles.

We all grab our things and move closer to the pitch as Carter goes and rents a ball. Honestly I wasn't joking about watching. Watching a bunch of fit lads jumping around and diving for the ball is quite amusing.

"Anything happen with you and Sammy whilst we were all in the water?" Trinity whispered in my ear,

"Nope," I sigh.

And with that Carter returns with a ball and we all pick a partner. Mahogany and Jacob, Johnson and Trinity, Matt and Carter, Aaron and Hayes, Cam and Nash, Jack and Sammy.

"We'll mix it up later if you want B," Cameron smiles,

"It's fine, I'll keep score," I wink.