Chapter 25

A whole month had past and me and Sammy haven't talked as much as we use to. I think the whole near kiss thing has messed everything up. Today was the last day of the USA tour. One week back at home till the world meets Magcon!

"You ready?" Mahogany asks,

"Yup! All packed and ready for the last meet and greet," I smile,

"Good! You look beauts by the way,"

"Thanks," I giggle as we make our way downstairs to the room.

I was wearing a pair of grey gym shorts, a black baggy sweater and a SnapBack with some Nike trainers. My lazy look as I'm not rummaging through my suitcase to change for the journey home.

Once Bart introduced us onto the stage we started with a Q&A to shake things up.

"Johnson!" One girl says down the mic, "Are you and Trinity a thing yet? Or are you still 'Just Friends'?"

"Urm.." He pauses looking across the stage at Trin,

"Do you want me to answer this question?" She asks raising her brow,

"No.. No.. I got it," He smiles, "The answer to that there questions is a sure yes," He replies,

"Wait!" Nash gasps,

"What!" I burst.

The crowd starts laughing and we all hug the new official couple.

"My questions for Brea," A girl asks who looks really familiar, "How's single life?"

"Not as great as I remembered," I say truthfully, "But I've got this lot so my relationship status is more like an 'it's complicated' instead of it being 'single'," I joke.

The fans seem to catch onto what the guys are doing and the a few chuckles start which makes me turn around to see them making mine and Sammy's friendship even more difficult by mouthing out his name and pointing towards him.

"Why?" I sigh rolling my eyes placing the mic back into the stand,

"Okay so if it's okay with you lot we're going to move onto some DJ LOX," Bart informs and 'Lip Gloss' starts to play.

Matt starts twerking and it soon turns into a twerking competition... I genuinely feel sorry for the fans. My eyes are burning just watching this.

"Brea. Brea's. Brea," Everyone starts chanting and Trinity pulls me into the centre of the stage,

"I'm only twerking if you twerking with me," I wink and she replys with a grin.

We make an absolute fool of ourselves but the fans are cheering and laughing so at least they enjoyed it.
The end of the show was upon us and we wanted to end the US tour on a high so we'd all decided to sing a song together, this could either go really well or stink like a mouldy fart.

"So before we do the meet and greets we're going to sing a quick song for you guys," Carter announces, "Yes I know most of us suck at singing but there's quite a few that are really talented so here we go."

The track starts to play and Jacob starts to sing;
Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business
God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need to hold up

Mahogany joins;
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused
My mind is open
All that you got
Skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

All;
Something 'bout you
Makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Something 'bout, Something 'bout
Something 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Something 'bout, something 'bout, something 'bout