Chapter 8

"Hey Shorty," Someone smirked from the doorway,

"Buff Man!!" I squealed turning around.

G was just stood there with a huge case and duffle bag. He was wearing a burgundy shirt and black jeans with some Nike trainers. His grin was also wider than normal..Should I be worried?

"Brea!" He coughed, "I'm waiting for my hug,"

"Ew...why would I hug you," I joked sarcastically,

"Your asking for it," He warned.

He dumped his bags on the bed opposite and started to unpack his things. I decided to check out the view from the balcony as the room was well above 100 degrees. Looking out onto the big apple was amazing, I could see Times Square and the Empire State Building from my very hotel room. This trip is going to be awesome.

Just as I spot Central Park two muscular arms wrap round my waist..who's? Jacks?

"Okay I know you said that I was asking for it but this is weird," I state pulling away and turning around.

But those arms weren't Gilinsky's they were Shawn's!!

"Shawn!!"

"Brea!!" He mocks.

Before he could mock me again I pressed my lips against his.

"Eww" G joked.

With that our moment was over and we went back inside. Sammy has still not arrived. I wonder what he actually looks like. I know being a YouTuber i should watch other people's videos but I only watch the guys and sometimes a few English vloggers like Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes.

"Bart needs us downstairs ASAP," I inform the guys as I check my brand new rose gold iPhone 6s,

"Okay sure I'll just have to unpack later," Shawn moans.

Both me a Jack roll our eyes at his reply and make our way downstairs where everyone else is already waiting.

And by everyone else I mean Johnson, Taylor, Trinity, Mahogany and Aaron. Where is everyone?

"Okay so the rest of the gang is running a little late, due to high traffic and flights being delayed," Bart informed, "Nash, Hayes and Cameron are in New York but on the other side and are stuck in stand still traffic as we speak, Sammy, Jacob and Matt are just boarding there flights so won't be here for another hour or so. You guys can go out exploring or go chill by the pool all day as we don't start the meet and greets until tomorrow morning."

"Anyone fancy a trip to Central Park?" Aaron asks,

"Yes!!" I instantly respond, "Sorry was that too enthusiastic?"

Everyone burst out laughing, even Bart!

"I need to unpack and change and I'll join you," Shawn said,

"Same," Said Taylor.

Everyone raced back to the rooms and changed. I grabbed my brand new camera and changed into some denim shorts and converse and put on one of Gilinsky's beanies.

I then made my way downstairs and waited in the lobby.

"How come your not with Shawn?" Asks Taylor as he sits down next to me,

"Well I needed to leave the room so the guys could change," I reply,

"Oh okay. So you two are alright?"

"Why wouldn't we be?"

Just as I ask that question Shawn and Jack walk out of the elevator. Shawn had changed into some skinny jeans and a blue tye dye top. He must have caught me looking  as a smirk appeared on his face.

I could feel another set of eyes glaring at me however, and it wasn't Taylor. My eyes jumped over to Gilinsky and he soon shot his glare to the ground. I love Jack but he's like my older brother. Plus I've got a wonderful boyfriend, named Shawn Mendes! A new worldwide sensation with his new album being released after the tour is over.