Chapter 4

Diving into his bag, he pulled out a box wrapped in lilac wrapping paper with a teal bow on top, along with a card.

"Happy birthday Princess" He smirked,

"Awe boo" I chirped receiving the gift,

"Awe boo" Brad mocked.

Turning around to face him my eyes squinted and jaw clenched.

"Sorry...Hey I'm Brea's brother" He introduced trying to save himself,

"Hey" Shawn laughed.

"Can we go yet? My arms aching from recording all of this!" Trinity moaned.

I rolled my eyes grabbing Shawn's hand and interlocking our fingers.

"Fineee"

We made our way back into the car and before I knew it we were back home. I'm so happy Shawn's here! But it still doesn't feel right not having everyone else here. Jumping out the car I realised that there was banners covering every window and balloons outlining the door. There was more effort being put into my 17th than my 16th!

"Were they all there before?" I asked,

"Was what?" Trinity asked looking up from her phone,

"Them..." I pointed blankly to the house,

"Yeah sure" Trinity replied in a little shocked voice.

Brad opened the door and yelled to mum that we were home.

"Why has more effort gone into my 17th than my 16th?" I implied grabbing a plate of waffles,

"Why being so greedy!" My mom giggled,

"What's wrong with that? There's plenty of food" I reminded her a little confused.

She just raised an eyebrow and greeted Shawn to the 'Winters household' before handing him a plate and taking his bags and putting them in the hall.

Trinity didn't seem herself. She seemed perkier than usual. ALOT perkier!

"Brea!" She squealed, jumping behind the breakfast bar and standing right in front of me with her camera,

"What?" I asked stuffing my face with waffles,

"Wow...you really can eat!" Shawn burst out in shock.

Shrugging my shoulders Trinity's eyes lit up.

"Why are you perkier than usual?" I asked raising my eyebrow,

"Oh no reason" She blushed.

"Yeah...no reason at all" A voice interrupted.

Swinging round on my chair my eyes suddenly filled with tears. They were here! They were all here! Mahogany, Jack, Nash, Hayes, Jack, Carter, Taylor, Matt, Cameron and Aaron!

"Oh my god guys...what are you doing here?" I sniffled,

"Well we kind of came to surprise you...but Johnson mucked it up!" Carter grassed,

"Wonder why that is" Jack G laughed,

"You guysss!" I giggled getting off my chair.

They all pounced on me like cats would a mouse.

"Whoever that is get you hand OFF my butt!" I ordered.

Everyone backed away and helped themselves to the food my mom had prepared. Thats why there's so much food!