Chapter 5

The shock of seeing everyone again had slowly but surely lifted. Johnson and Trinity had disappeared outside to talk things through, supposedly, they were more than likely all over eachother.
Hayes, Aaron, Matt and Carter were competing, aggressively,on the Xbox One.
Nash, Taylor, Cam and G were laughing their heads off at some weird YouTube video and Mahogany and Brad were talking like they'd known each-other for years.
Me and Shawn, however, were sat in one of the armchairs, I say sat it's more like Shawn's the one sat in the armchair and I'm sat on his knee with my legs swung over one of the arms.

"I want you to hear my new song," Shawn smirks handing me an earphone,

"Okay, sure," I smile placing the bud in my ear.

He presses play and just watches me, I'm guessing to see my reaction. The song is amazing! His voice is amazing! He's amazing! I just have a shocked look on my face as I listen to the words and then see a concerned look appear upon his.

"Do you not like it?" He asks, a little disappointed,

"No. No. I love it," I smile with a little giggle,

"Good...because...it's about you," He admits looking down,

"Really?" I gasp, "What's it called?"

"Kid in love."

His beaming smile said it all, and it's true we are just two kids in love. What if this doesn't last? He's going to find someone better than me eventually I mean everyone's probably better than me in more ways than one. I must have looked a little upset when my head filled with these thoughts as Shawn's now pulled me into his arms and squeezing me back to life.

"Don't worry," He whispers into my ear.

Did I say my thoughts aloud? Or is he just that perfect for me that he can read my mind?

A few hours later I found myself in the back of G's car with Nash, Trinity and Johnson. We were all heading to the mall for a little shopping spree and just to get out the house. Cam, Shawn, Hayes, Taylor and Matt were following us in Cam's car and Brad, Mahogany, Aaron and Carter were ahead in Brads car.

I think the main reason the guys decided to go to the mall was to pick up girls and last minute gift buying.

"How's life been without our beautiful faces in it?" Nash asked,

"Horrible!" I admitted, "It's strange just being me and Trin now, we're like a family but we're so far apart"

"Only a couple more weeks till we go back on tour so it's not too bad," G informs as we pull into the parking lot.

******************************
Hey guys could you comment things that you want to happen? Seem to have got writers block ;))
Thank you,
-Beth'xxx