Chapter 9

Bouncing around the streets of New York with this load of muppets. I can't believe how excited we are if I'm totally honest. I mean it's not like most of us have never been here before I think there's only me and Trinity who haven't, which is a shame.

"Look Central Park!" Aaron pointed out,

"I feel like I'm on Friends!" I say, "Wait did I say that out loud?"

They all start laughing as we enter the park through the main gates. Along the way we'd bought some lunch so we could have a picnic and enjoy the day in the sun. Taylor, Shawn, Johnson, Trinity, Mahogany and Aaron all raced each other to the fountain and left me and Gilinsky behind with the bags full of food.

"Then there were two," He mutters under his breath,

"Yup," I sigh,

"Here, give me the rest of the bags and I'll go put our stuff under that tree," He insists holding out his free hand,

"You sure?"

He nods and takes the bags off of me. So I decide to catch up with the others at the fountain. Trinity's trying to balance on the side without getting pushed in by Taylor. Shawn and Johnson are wrestling and Aaron and Mahogany are making wishes with some spare change. They all look so happy so I decide to take a few pictures of them. That's so going on Instagram when we get back to the hotel!

"B!! Come on!!" Shawn called.

I replied with a smile and ran over to them joining Trinity with her balancing skills.

A few hours had passed and we were getting ready to head back to the hotel as the rest of the guys should have turned up by now. Plus knowing Bart he'd have something planned for later on.

"I wonder what Jacob's like?" Johnson asks,

"I heard that he does covers on YouTube and stuff," Mahogany replies,

"So like Mr Mendes," Gilinsky jokes, "And Sammy's sound. Me and Johnson are quite close to him,"

"Wait...Does this mean I have to share my singers spotlight?" Shawn asks a little sarcastically,

"You were sharing it with ya girl anyways." Taylor winks.

We're soon back at the hotel and we're told to go into the 'Magcon' room for a quick meeting by the receptionist. As we walk threw the door my eyes lock onto this flawless brown haired guy.

Brea! Snap out of it! You've got a boyfriend!

"Nash!!" Trinity squeals jumping onto his back, bringing me back into the room.

"Finally," Bart sighs with relief, "You guys should probably meet Sammy and Jacob seeing as you'll be spending a lot of time with the two of them. Sammy, this is Shawn Mendes, Brea Winters and you already know Jack Gilinsky who you'll be sharing a room with for the next few weeks. Jacob this is Trinity Penny, Jack Johnson and Mahogany Lox who you'll be sharing a room with whilst in New York. You've both met Cameron, Nash, Hayes and Matt. Then there's Taylor Caniff and Aaron Carpenter."

Everyone smiles and waves when their name is announced and finally Bart gets round to the real reason why he called this little meeting.

"Basically, the tours been extended but theres going to be a week where you can all go home and refresh before starting again,"

"How come it's been extended?" Nash asks,

"Well there's been a few more countries added to the mix,"

"Countries?" I ask in shock,

"You mean we're going on a world tour?" Trinity adds,

"That's exactly what I mean," Bart smiles in relief, "I'm so glad you're all okay with this,"

"Why wouldn't we be? We're traveling the world! This is going to be awesome!" Cameron reassures.

Bart sends us all up to our rooms where we finish unpacking and get to know the new guys a little better.