Chapter 13

Once we'd all hydrated and had a tiny little snack we made our way to our tables. Trinity brushed passed me and took my hand swinging it up and down and then over her into a hug.

"It'll all clear over soon," She mumbled into my ear,

"You mean him being a complete dick? I hope so."

Once we were at the table a group of girls dives on us and poses for a picture before running off into a different line. There's then a small girl and her mom up next. She's so adorable, her long blonde hair flowing down her back.

"This is Ava, she really looks up to you two, she's always watching your videos when she can," Her mom says,

"Aww, hey Ava," I smile bending down to her level, "Want a photo with both of us together or separately or both?"

"Both," She smiles.

I pick her up and we pull the craziest pose, then Trinity joins and we get a few shots with the three of us then it's her and Trinitys turn. Her face must be aching with all the smiling and laughing she's doing.

The meet and greet is soon over and Bart tells us that he's booked a table at one of the poshest restaurants in New York and we need to dress up smart/posh. We all rush upstairs and change into the best clothes we've bought on tour. Luckily enough Bart did warn us about this kind of thing.

"Are you using the bathroom again?" Sammy asks,

"Yeah but I'll only use it to get changed and I can do that last," I smile in reply.

Sammy smirks a little before locking the door. I decide to do my hair and make up first so I grab my essentials and get to work. Just as I've finished my smokey eyes and eye liner Trinity and Mahogany come rushing through the door.

"We've done our makeup but could you please work your magic on our hair?" Mahogany asks,

"Well durh," I laugh taking the hairspray and Bobby pins out of her hands.

Once Mahogany was sat on the floor I started messing around with her hair and end up twisting parts of her long ginger locks into a huge bun with a little poof.

Then with Trinity's I end up giving her a braided head band and low bun with stray curls and added fake flowers to the braid.

"Brea! Your a goddess!!" Trinity squealed,

"Thank you so much, I love it!" Mahogany said in shock looking at herself in the mirror,

"It's fine, now I just need to do mine," I sigh.

They both giggle and then make their way back to their room to get changed.
I decide to curl my hair and then loosely braid parts of my hair and add them into a low side bun and have stray hairs fall down the sides of my face.

"Brea?" G asks,

"What?"

"We've all used the bathroom so you're free to get changed,"

"Thank you," I smile grabbing my things.

Once in the bathroom I change into a tight fitting black dress and slipped on some suede burgundy platforms. This restaurant better be posh if I'm trusted to walk in these.