Chapter 16

I kept telling myself that I was getting worked up over something so small, he'd never cheat on me. Didn't he say that he was singing with her on his album? Maybe the album meeting was true. Once I'd calmed myself down I dried my eyes and touched up my makeup.

"B, I saw the pic," Trinity says walking into the restroom, "I'm sure it's got to be some story the papz are making up,"

"Yeah I suppose it is," I mumble,

"The guys want to know if you're okay,"

"I'm fine," I sigh, "I guess just took the image the wrong way."

Trin squeezes me tight before holding my hand to steady me when we were walking back out to the table. The conversation stops as I sit back down and the silence is deafening. Trinity attempts to get everyone's attention on something else but it's no use. I'm dreading getting back to the hotel.

"Erm...guys?" A voice coughs, "Did you forget about me or something?"

We all turn to look at who was speaking and it was Carter! I can't believe we forgot Carter never turned up yesterday. Everyone was in shock. I think everyone actually forgot Carter wasn't there for the first 'Meet and Greet convention'.

"I thought something was missing," Matt laughed as he stood up to hug him,

"How come you never showed up yesterday?" Taylor asks,

"I got caught up with some family business. Did you seriously all forget about me?" Carter jokes,

"Noo..." We all say a little over the top.

He just shakes his head and sits in the empty seat next to Bart.

***

The meal was soon over and we headed back to the hotel. My feet were killing me so I just decided to walk bare foot and become a midget again. When we arrived back Shawn hadn't yet returned from whatever he was doing, meeting or date. I was too tired to wait up for him so I was the first one upstairs and in bed. It was only 10pm but it seemed like 1am to be quite honest.

*Sammy's POV*

I know what you probably all think of me, charming guy that steals girlfriends, but I'm not. I'm most certainly not Mr StealYoGirl. I'm just trying to fit into this family as they're stuck with me for the next couple months. Don't get me wrong, Brea is a stunning, bubbly, perfect girl and she compliments me in all the right ways, somehow she makes me a better person but I would never break up a relationship. NEVER! Believe me, if you'd all met me before I was part of 'Magcon' you'd have seen me as a total jerk but for some reason being on this tour, surrounded by these people, I've actually matured and I think Brea's been a big part of that.

"Sammy! Want help us organise tomorrow's tour?" Jack Gilinsky called,

"Sure," I reply with a smile.

Once I've made my way over to Johnson, Gilinsky, Bart and Cameron we get straight down to business. Shawn's already made it clear that he's performing 'Stitches' at every convention so him and Brea doing a duet is off the table. Bart wants Jacob to perform a solo for the next few performances so he can get used to the limelight and that leaves Brea out of the singing parts. Honestly I don't agree with it as Brea's got an amazing voice but Bart says that she doesn't mind as its not what she's here because of which I understand as her and Trinity's channel is full of hair and makeup tutorials along with a few challenges for fun. I only know that because I wanted to know what the people were like on the tour before I joined, so I did my research.

"Are me and Jack performing at all? Or are we saving it for later shows?" Johnson asks,

"I think there's room for you two to perform every other show, if that's okay?" Bart says trying to figure things out in his head,

"How long are we actually on stage for?" I ask,

"Well the whole convention is 5 hours and I think your on stage for about 3 of those 5 hours," Bart try's to figure out,

"So the first 30 minutes is us doing some random stuff, then it goes into Shawns solo which is around 3-4 minutes right?" I explain,

Bart and the guys just nod,

"So if we follow with Mahogany's DJ bit which is another 30 mins then do like a weird question and answer thing which could last another 30-35 minutes which can then be followed by the Jacks which will again be around 3-4 minutes then more random stuff is like 30 minutes we still have 47 minutes to play with,"

"How did you figure all that out in your head?" Bart asks in shock,

"I'm just a pro at mental maths," I reply,

"So if we have 47 minutes then we could still have Brea sing if she wanted to but that'll have to be a choice she makes on the day otherwise we can do weird challenges instead?" Cameron brainstorms,

"I like challenges," Jack and Jack mumble in unison,

"Okay so maybe for the next few shows we come up with some challenges and then Brea can just surprise us with a song if she feels like it," Bart explains, "Right kids off to bed we start at 10:30 so need you down here by 10, 10:15 at the latest."

We all laugh and make our way up to our rooms, hopefully Shawn and Brea get things sorted out otherwise me and the guys have come to a conclusion to speak to him ourselves. Hopefully it's talking with words and not fists.