Chapter 14

"Brea come on, Bart needs us downstairs in 10," Shawn bangs on the door,

"Okay okay, I'm nearly ready, chill your beans," I reply rolling my eyes, luckily he can't see me.

Opening the bathroom door there's only Jack and Sammy waiting in the room, Shawn must have already headed down to the lobby. When I finally look at the guys their jaws have dropped and their glare isn't really where I want their eyes to be.

"Guys!" I cough, "My eyes are up here.."

"Sorry, you ready to go?" Jack apologises,

"Yeah," I smile following them to the door,

"Need some help there?" Sammy laughs at my attempt to walk in heels,

"I might need to hold on to you if I'm honest, I promise I'll hold onto Shawn once we're down there,"

"Oh yes, the loveable boyfriend," Sammy jokes,

"He was a lot more loveable when I met him," I laugh as we finally leave the hotel room,

"Come on slow pokes, Barts gonna get mad," Gilinsky calls as he presses the button for the elevator at the end of the corridor,

"We're going to have to run," Sammy insists,

"Fine," I roll my eyes taking off my shoes, "Race you,"

"You're on."

We run so fast that we nearly knock Jack over but luckily for me Jack's way stronger than I am that he lifts me up once I get there to slow me down and Sammy slowed down sooner than I thought.

"Geez Brea, your lighter than a feather!" Jack gasped in shock as he lowered me back to the floor once we were in the elevator,

"Or your just incredibly strong," I reply putting my heels back on.

Once we were in the lobby I attempted to walk over to the guys with out help until I slipped on the floor. Luckily for me Sammy and Gilinsky were there to catch me. Mahogany and Trinity came running over and supported me on each side.

"Well you look hot," Mahogany said looking me up and down,

"Shawns jaw will drop when he sees you," Trinity informed me squeezing my hand tightly, "I can't believe you actually bought those shoes! You never wear heels, your a trainer girl,"

"But trainers aren't acceptable for posh New York restaurants,"

"True, are you even capable of walking in these?"

"We'll just have to wait and see," I giggle as we join the rest of the gang,

"Okay, so now we're waiting for Taylor and Aaron to come back from the toilet and then we can go," Bart mumbles.

Shawn is to busy on his phone that he doesn't even realise I'm here so I just sit with the girls. It's soon time for us to leave as a limo pulls up outside the hotel.

"Come on kids," Bart calls from the lobby door.

Matt, Taylor, Hayes and Aaron all rush to get the corner seat. Cameron and Nash are making a Vine like usual and Johnson and Trinity are hand in hand laughing away. Mahogany'a become really close with Jacob and strangely I'm happy for her, plus Jacob is a really nice guy. That left me, Sammy, Gilinsky and Shawn.

"Wow, B, you look...wow," Shawn smirked taking my hand,

"Thanks," I blush,

"I've asked Bart about the singing on tour and he's agreed for me to sing 'Stitches' as a solo, I hope that's okay with you,"

"Yeah sure, I'm sure none of the fans are fussed if I sing or not, I mean it's not why I'm on this tour,"

"Good, I'm glad you understand."

Understand? UNDERSTAND? What does he mean 'understand'? All I can do is grit my teeth and nod with a fake smile plastered on my face. It's the first day of tour and he's already pissing me off. I hope he comes to his senses soon because I seriously can't cope with his new famous attitude...