Chapter 12

The screams and chants from the fans were unreal. They were so much louder than last time, plus there's so much more of them.

"Now for the moment you've all been waiting for," Bart echoes into the mic, "Time to meet the Magcon crew. Who should we start with?"

The crowd screams names but the one that was most commonly heard was Shawn's.

"Okay then, you asked for it. Shawn Mendes," Bart paused as Shawn stepped out on stage, I'm positive he was out there on his own for an extra 5 minutes more than we'll get,, "Brea Winters, Trinity Penny, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Taylor Caniff, Matt Espinosa and Aaron Carpenter," Bart pauses again like he's forgotten about Sammy and Jacob already, but then he suddenly remembers as his eyes widen and a little gasp is released, "Plus our two new handsome guys, Jacob Whitesides and Sammy Wilkinson."

When Sammy and Jacob step out on stage the fans go mental! And I mean full on mental. They either came especially for them or they're just like me and think Sammy is blessed by the Gods with his chizzled good looks.

We then follow Barts orders and do a few random things.

"Right guys," Nash starts until he's interrupted by squeals and screams, "You all know the Hunger Games right? Well seeing as the last one was released whilst we were off tour I want to do a tiny thing,"

"But the thing is," Cameron joins and is also overruled by the screams and chants, "You've all got to be silent if this Vines going to work."

And with that the whole place goes silent. It's so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Nash hands me his phone and on his signal I have to press record. Luckily for me he's already put it on his Vine app so I just have to press the button.

"You all know what to right?" Cameron asks.

The crowd holds up their middle three fingers in reply, still not breaking the silence.

Nash nods in my direction for me to press record and then Cameron whistles into the mic and a row of the guys kiss their middle three finger then raise them up, I then move onto the sea of fans who all have their hands in the air. I end the recording and Matt starts screaming and jumping up and down which makes everyone else do the same. What is wrong with us? Seriously? We're mental!

"Okay then guys so who wants to hear a little song?" Shawn asks as its time for our duet, "What do you want to hear?"

The crowd asks for one song and one song only. Stitches. Of course it's going to be Stitches out of all the songs in the world. Aaron hands me a mic and tells me to breathe. I'm guessing he can tell how mad I am already. Shawn starts to strum on his guitar and then starts to sing. I join in on the chorus but Shawn just sings louder blocking out the sound of my voice as my mic picks him up instead. I just shrug and walk over to Bart as everyone's eyes are on Shawn seeing as it's his song.

"Bart," I whisper,

"Why aren't you singing?" He asks,

"Well Shawn kind of made that a bit hard for me to do,"

"Yeah I think the games got to his head and he's not even released his album yet,"

"Can I just not sing today? Or sing a solo?"

"Why don't you ask Jacob if you can join him?" Bart asks, "I really want you to sing today Brea, and we've not got time for another soloist,"

"Okay I'll go and ask."

I make my way over to Jacob and whisper in his ear if I could possibly join him. Jacob being a nice guy agrees and tells me that he was thinking of singing Love Yourself by the one and only Justin Bieber. I beam a smile and he lets out a little laugh and tells me when to join in and what versus he'd sing and what ones I'd sing. Finally a game plan.

Shawn soon finishes singing and the fans scream and applaud and so does the rest of the guys so I'm basically made to applaud.

"DJ Lox on mix!" Mahogany yells in a really deep voice that makes everyone laugh.

Being Mahogany she starts off with lipstick and we all start dancing. Trinity pulls me closer to her and asks if I'm okay, I just nod and tell her that I'm doing a duet with Jacob instead. Soon all the dancing is over and Mahogany introduces Jacob to the crowd.

"Hey guys," Jacob smiles, "So me and Brea are going to be doing a duet. Ready?"

I nod and he starts to play the first set of chords on his guitar and I take a deep breathe before joining in on the chorus. The whole room is silent unlike when Shawn was singing, the whole crowd was singing along.

"And if you think I'm holding onto something," Jacob slowly sings and harmonises at the end,

"You should go and love yourself..." I finish whilst holding the last note for what seems like forever.

The crowd are still silent. Jacob and I look at each other in confusion. Were we bad?

After what seems like a lifetime of silence one fans start to clap and then the others filter in until the room is full of applause, screams and 'love yous'. I give Jacob a high five and then pull him into a hug.

"You were freaking amazing," I say to him.

He begins to blush and then Bart interrupts our little moment of accomplishment.

"Right guys see that row of tables? Make get yourself into some groups or lines or whatever and the guys will be hugging you all shortly."