Chapter 21

*Brea's POV*

"This place is amazing!" I gasp as we step out of the cars Bart had organised to pick us up from the airport,

"Well I hope so," Bart laughs, "It is a 5 star hotel."

Bellboys take our bags and we're shown into the lobby by two doormen. This is how royalty are treated. Right? Okay maybe not. Maybe just gazillionaires. Bart gives us all our keys but doesn't say who we're sharing rooms with. Has he forgotten?

"Okay guys follow me," He smiles, "Our bags should already be there,"

"Who are we sharing with?" Nash asks,

"Just follow me."

We do as he says and we all pile into the elevator. Which was still spacious seeing as there was 15 of us. Bart reads something off of his piece of paper and finally presses the button at the top. After what felt like an hour stuck in that elevator with a rowdy bunch of sweaty guys arriving to put floor was a dream come true. That was until we filtered into this one room.

One huge room!

"This is a joke right?" Matt asks,

"Nope. No joke," Bart chuckles, "Lucky enough for you guys I'm not staying in the same room so enjoy."

Bart leaves down the hallway and I think he went back into the elevator. Then there was a group of 14 teenagers in the penthouse suite. I mean seriously. There was a huge glass wall that lead out onto a beautiful balcony where there was a ocean view from a gorgeous pool. There was also a little hot tub and some deck chairs. We had our own little kitchen and a gigantic flatscreen TV with a nice long banana sofa with a few beanbags. Just to the side of where we were standing there was a long hallway with a total of 5 doors which held 4 bedrooms and a bathroom.

"Girls in one room!" Trinity squeals as she opens the first door to a three bed,

"Fine," Johnson moans,

"Chill dude, you'll see her everyday," Carter laughs.

That left the guys to separate themselves into 2 rooms of 4 and one room of 3. Carter, Matt, Taylor and Hayes went into one room, Nash, Cameron, Jacob and Aaron in another and then Jack, Jack and Sammy in the room next door to us. All of our beds were doubles, which is a great change to the tiny singles we're used to.

The next hotels we're going to be in are never going to live up to this one!

"Look, I know you said that you don't see Sammy as more than a friend at this very moment in time but will you ever see him as anything more?" Trinity asks as we start to unpack our things,

"I don't know," I shrug in reply,

"Come on B. You two a perfect for each other, I mean you clicked as soon as you met each other. That didn't happen with Shawn," Mahogany adds.

I just shrug and I can feel my checks burning up. Luckily enough our door is swing open by Cam.

"Come on Ladies, who's coming in the hot tub?" He winks,

"No. We just planned to sit in our room all day," Trinity replies sarcastically,

"Okay suit yourselves," Cam sighs shutting the door behind him,

"Guys are so dumb," I laugh searching for my bikini,

"It's worse when they're blonde," Trin winks.

We all burst out laughing and quickly change into our chosen swimming attire. Mahogany's chosen a very flattering red and white stripped bikini top with some high waisted navy bottoms. Trinity a wearing a cute baby blue and gold holterneck swimming costume with various cutouts. I've chosen my brand new light pink and white bikini that has ties on the waist.

We all cover ourselves in our towels before leaving for the balcony. The guys were already sunbathing or in the pool or hot tub.

Wolf whistles started when we took off our towels. Typical boy behaviour. Mahogany went straight in the hot tub with Jacob and Trinity went to sun bath with Johnson.

"Hey B," G called, "Help me out?"

"Erm, nah," I wink, "I know you too well Gilinsky,"

"Okay fine you caught me," He smirked.

Instead of being pulled or pushed in I sat down on the edge of the pool and slipped into the cool water. I made my way to the edge of the pool that looked over the sea and it was so beautiful.

"Wish I lived here," I sighed,

"Maybe one day you will," A voice replied.

Looking to my left there stood Sammy. I say stood as he could probably touch the bottom of the pool. When he smirks it's hard to not fall for him. But I think I already have. Like Mahogany said, we clicked the second we layed eyes on each other.

"Please don't chuck me over the edge or dunk me," I giggle,

"And why would I do a retched thing like that?" He laughed,

"I dunno, it's something G would do,"

"Well I'm not exactly G am I," He smiled, "Want to go dry off?"

"As in get a tan? Yeah," I smile.

We swim to the side and climb out. Most of the guys are in the hot tub either on SnapChat or Vine. There's only one deckchair left but it's quite a wide one so we'd probably both fit on it.

"If you want I can go in the hot tub with the guys," He insists,

"Up to you. I'm fine sharing," I shrug sitting down,

"Budge over then."

We both lie on our stomachs and chat about the most random of things. Like what an animal that was part Zebra and part Snake would be called. If I tried having this type of conversation with Shawn he'd have told me I'm being childish.

We eventually fell asleep when we turned over to our backs. Once I'd woken up Sammy was still fast on and everyone had gone inside.

"Sammy?" I yawned shaking him at the shoulder.

His moan was the cutest thing ever.

"Everyone's gone inside," I giggled standing up,

"Don't leave me," He pouted in a husky way,

"Then come inside."

He rubbed his eyes and followed me.

"How was your snooze," Matt winked,

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes throwing my towel at him.

I went back into my room and changed into some denim shorts and a baggy LA cropped top before joining everyone on the sofa. There was no room so I went to sit on the floor before Nash pulled me onto his knee. Luckily enough he was sat on the end, so I sat on the armrest with my legs over him.

"We should probably record a video then go get some food," Johnson insisted as Cam set up some cameras.