That Night

This is just a short chapter. And ohh, before I forgot, the hero and heroin might look like the image above. I do not own them. They are Yukina and Shigure from Watashi ni xx Shinasai. Their characters might be different in this novel. However this will help you imagine better, right? Hope so. ^^

~~~~~~~

I never realized that the ceiling is that high before. There's a lizard sticking to the ceiling. It's amazing how the lizard refused to surrender to the force named gravity.

Oh God.

What am I doing? Why is my life so pathetic that I can't even do anything else than staring at the ceiling above my head?

I better go to sleep before I bore myself to death.

I closed my eyes then suddenly the image of the girl appeared in my head. My brain did some kind of flashback of this evening. I can still remember her small figure. So delicate. Her silky black hair. Her mesmerizing eyes. I blushed myself. What is this funny feeling in my stomach?

I'M SICK!!

That's it. I better go meet a doctor soon. I don't want my stomach to explode and pollute this word with my blood. I also did not planned to die yet. I still want to play basketball. And..

I want to see her again.

I slapped my face my hand. Ouch that hurts.

I never met her before. Is she even real? Maybe she's a ghost of a girl who loved to play piano and planning to win a piano competition but she got into an accident and died and haunted the school's music room because she was the former student of our school. Or maybe she's an angel sent to give me some entertainment for once in my life. I prefer the later.

Arrrghhhh!!!

Why must I met her today? If tomorrow is a school day I can happily search for her. I don't care even if she's a ghost who will suck my soul and it eat like it's a sushi. I just wanna see her again before I leave this world forever.

Why don't I just sleep now? I just hurt my brain.

~~~~~

On the other side of the world.

Where's my gloves? My hands are getting cold again. I really need to find a cure to this illness of mine.

I put on the gloves and lay down on the bed. I took out the book I just bought from the bookstore this evening. As I was reading, my mind wandered around.

Someone saw me playing the piano today. And he heard the terrible piece I just played. That's a shame. I swear I'll never go there again after school. Luckily It's the last day of school.

I continued my reading on the book entitled 'How to Be a Successful President of Student Council'. I should jot down some notes so I won't forget it.