My Ship Is Sailing

'(x−9)^2+(y−6)^2=100'

It is a circle centered at (9,6) with a radius of 10.

Hmm. Let's try the next page. This one looks too easy for me.

"Miyuki-san!" 

"Miyuki-san!" 

"Later. I'm in the middle of something important here."

"Miyuki-san, someone wants to meet you." Furihara shook my shoulder and pointed to the door. There's a girl hiding behind it.

I stood up unwillingly and walked to the direction as I mumbling to myself. "Is there something in this expanding universe be more important than math?" 

"Miyuki-chan!" She jumped from behind that door and that shocked me. My heart skipped a beat. Luckily I didn't do swearing. That was dumb of me. I saw that coming but I still get shock by that cheap trick. "Come here. I have something for you." She dragged me away from the classroom to somewhere less crowded.

"What's wrong, Aira-senpai?"

"Here. A birthday present from your secret admirer. He was such a coward that he couldn't hand it to you himself." She handed me a blue paper bag with something in it.

"Who is it?"

Aira-senpai leaned closer and whispered to my ear before she turn and left me there blushing.

"Sa. To. Shi."

Secret admirer, huh? So he told Aira-senpai. Why don't he just  tell me straight to my face so that I can stop questioning his feeling to me? Coward. You're such a coward!

But you're the coward that I love.

~~~~~

"So how does it goes?"

"You owe me big this time. I'll charge you a jumbo size sundae."

"What did she said?"

"Nothing. She just stood there like a rock. I still couldn't believe she's the girl. She doesn't looks like she has any feeling inside her."

"..."

"So when are you going to confess?" 

"One fine day."

"Don't take it so long okay? She won't be there forever. There's a whole lot of boys eyeing for her, you know. She even has secret fan clubs among both male and female students."

"I know. Just keep this as a secret, will you? She will not like it if she know someone knows about us."

"Aaaa!!! You guys are so cute!"

"Shut up."

~~~~~

"I'm home."

"What do you want for dinner, sweetheart?"

"I'm fine with anything, okaa-san." 

"Yuki-chan, don't run on the stairs. You'll injure yourself."

I can't calm myself down anymore. I've been waiting to open this present for ever. I was holding myself back because of the girls. Must not let them know who is it from.

Open. Close. Lock.

I threw my schoolbag on the bed and grabbed the blue paper bag. I peaked inside and saw a box wrapped in orange colored paper. There's an orange lucky star pasted on top of it.

I removed the cellophane tape carefully, not to ruin the wrapping paper. I opened the box and took out the things inside it. 

It's a ship. In a bottle. And there's a gold bar keychain wrapped in an origami of a plane.  There's a writing on that origami paper.

'I promised you a ship full of gold. I fulfilled my words. P/s: This is my first time giving a birthday present to a girl, so hope you like it. -bad potato.'

A smile formed from my lips. So this is the 'ship full of gold' that he said. Haha.. That's clever. Of course I like it. I'll cherish it for the rest of my life. 

Lying on the bed, I held the paper to my chest. I will paste it in my diary later. 

Thank you, Satoshi-senpai. Can't wait to see you.

~~~~~~~

Minna-san!!! I'm so sorry for everything that happened. I changed the tittle, cover and description of the story. It looks like I overcome the problem so I'm republishing the story. I really wanted to explain everything that happened but maybe next time.

Also, sorry for the short chapter. I'm still in the process of mending my broken heart. LOL.

Hope you enjoy this story :)