Chapter 01- D-class

April

I'm traveling on a bus. To be honest, I was quite surprised that such a prestigious school accepted someone like me. The school can see our past anyway, a student like me here is ,heh, really interesting.

There are no clouds in the sky and the weather was very refreshing…

“Don't you think you should get up from where you're sitting?”, I raised one eyebrow and looked at the place from which the sound came.

A young, burly and blond-haired man was sitting in the seat reserved for elderly-pregnant and women with children. As for the woman of her age, she was standing next to her, and there was a young woman next to her.

“Hey you, don't you see that the old woman is having problems?”
The woman had a look as if she was asking the man to give the old woman his place.

On the bus, his voice got louder and attracted everyone's attention. It was really disturbing,I wasn't in the mood at all because I'm a little tired right now. I put on my headphones and closed my eyes.

The discussion was probably going on, but I didn't care too much, the main thing was my own comfort.

The bus reached its destination and stopped at the school.

When I got off the bus, a door made of natural stone was waiting for me.

All the girls and boys in uniform got off the bus and walked through the door.

Advanced Nurturing High School

A school established by the Japanese government to support the future of young people..

It's a place I'm going to from today.

I smirk to myself and made my way to school.

Minutes later I came to the classroom and went in

The class was almost half full.

Some were studying the classroom, some were talking to acquaintances or friends.

I sat in one of the rows close to the window

I'm 2nd from last

It seems that people are already making friends

While my thoughts were still confused and in suspense, the class filled up quickly as other students also entered the classroom.

I'm leaning back slightly in my seat, sitting in a comfortable position

I am full of confidence as always

Then overheard the conversation of the people sitting in the back row.

“I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, am pleased to meet you. ”

“don't introduce yourself suddenly, huh.”

“Even if you say sudden, this is our second conversation.  Wouldn't it be nice to meet, I guess?”

So they talked before that, anyway, I don't really care if they talk, but the girl's voice sounds cold and sharp. I want to turn around and look at her face, but I don't want to look weird

“do you mind if I refuse your greeting?”

“I thought it would be strange if we didn't know each other's names even though we were sitting next to each other.”

“I don't think it would be strange at all.”

I was eavesdropping even i didn't want to, it wasn't my fault, my ears are sharp, whatever

I thought the conversation was over. After a few seconds of silence, the girl spoke again

“My name is Horikita Suzune.”