Chapter 04- Midterms

"What am I going to do without points, huh?”

"I also used the last remnants of my points yesterday...”

After Chabashira-sensei left the classroom, the class was in a mood of complete chaos.

“More than the score, the problem is related to the class... Why did they put me in class D!?”

It was obvious from every appearance that Yukimura was disappointed. His face was covered with sweat and his eyes.

“One moment. So we're not going to be able to go to the university we want, are we? Then why the hell did I come to this school? I wonder if Sae-chan-sensei hates me off...”

No one could hide the confusion they were experiencing.

“I understand that everyone is panicking, yes. But please calm down.”

Hirata took control of the classroom, trying to calm down any crisis that might break out.

“How can we stay calm in this situation? Aren't you nervous because we're in collection class!?”

“Even if I say I'm angry, isn't it better for all of us if we all work together and get out of this situation?”

“Get out of this situation? I can't even accept the hierarchy system between classes for once!”

“I understand very well how you feel. But still, there's no use sitting here complaining.”

“WHAT!?”

Yukimura approached Hirata and grabbed him by the collar.

"Calm down, both of you, okay? I'm sure the Sensei made a harsh statement to encourage us. But isn't it?”

Kushida stated her opinion.

"Besides, it's only been a month since school started. As Hirata-kun said, we should all work diligently for this situation. Am I wrong?”

"H-no, it's... definitely, I don't think what you're saying is wrong, but...”

Yukimura's anger had already subsided, Kushida, who was hoping for everyone's cooperation, was looking into everyone's eyes in class D.

“R-right. We shouldn't be so impulsive. There's no point in Yukimura and Hirata fighting.”

“... My mistake. I succumbed to my own anger for a while.”

“That's all right. I should have chosen my words more carefully too.”

With the help of Kushida Kikyou, the fight incident was solved in a mature way. heh, at least we weren't a completely hopeless class,there's a glimmer of hope at the end of the road, even if it's small

"Everyone, when the lessons start, I'm going to ask everyone to pay attention. Especially you, Sudou-kun.”

Hirata stood in front of the lectern and attracted the attention of everyone who was talking in the classroom.

“Tch, what is this.”

“This month, we didn't get any points. This problem will affect our entire school life very badly. We can't keep going like this and graduate with zero points, right?”

“Exactly!”

A girl gave approval to Hirata's words by shouting. Hirata also shook his head.

“Of course not. We have no choice but to strive to get points next month. That's why everyone in the class has to work together and solve our common problem. We should avoid being late to classes and talking in classes. Of course, it is also forbidden to use a phone in class.”