Year 2 Chapter 2 - After a long time

Chabashira: I'm going to give information about your special exam.

Chabashira went into the main topic, as if she were talking about an ordinary topic.

Chabashira: Your first special exam this year will be based on a collaboration that you have never experienced before.

Chabashira: You will be partnered with the freshmen and take a written exam.

Yosuke: with the freshmen.... is it a collaboration...?

Chabashira: This special exam will measure your speaking ability and written exam success in general.

Speech ability and written exam success

2 Issues that at first glance seem unrelated to each other.

Chabashira: I'm not talking about the exam topic. Previously, exams had not been conducted at this school jointly with students from other semesters, except for sports festivals and mixed camps. For these reasons, the school considered that your communication skills were declining

Chabashira: In the future, you will have exams that you will have to fight with the first and third years. This exam will allow you to establish cooperation between you. Keep this in mind

Some of the students were trying to predict what the rules would be; they couldn't find a solution to the question marks in their heads.

Chabashira: Let me give you an example of the exams you took last year. Remember when you had a paper shuffle exam? You can think of it as an updated version of it. You will be paired with one of the freshmen, not one of your classmates.

Paper Shuffle

We take written exams together and take a special exam that our fate determines jointly.

Chabashira: On the day of the exam, you will take the exam in 5 lessons. Each course will have 100 points, and you will have a total exam score of 500 points. In this exam, you will be evaluated according to 2 different standards. Your first standard; your class result. If your second standard is, you will have personal consequences

Class Awards (By semester):

For the race between classes, the average score of each class from your own semester will be taken as. This scoring will be determined by the scores you receive, including you and your partner in your class.

According to the general score ranking of the classes in your semester, the highest and lowest class scores you can get are as follows: 50, 30, 10 and 0 points.

Private Awards:

It will be determined according to your score with your partner.

The 5 most successful partners will be given 100,000 personal points as a gift.

the partner who reaches 30% will be rewarded with 10,000 personal points.

If a partner's joint score does not exceed 500, second year class student will be expelled from school, freshmens the other hand, the class student will be deprived of the personal score for 3 months, regardless of the class points.

Chabashira: You have already more or less understood, but let me say it anyway. In this exam, students with high academic achievement are at the forefront.

Without OAA, we would not be able to measure and learn the success of the other person in choosing a partner. With the existence of the application, everyone has access to this information.

Low academic achievement means difficulty in finding a partner.

Chabashira: The partnership will be established with the consent of both parties and you will formalize it with the application. After this lesson, you can start working for a partnership. But let me remind you that the established partnership cannot be broken