Chapter 29 - New Love....?

The first lesson of the morning started with a strange ambience in C class. Light hums were rising from the girls gathered around Karuizawa Kei.

From what I heard from the girls' conversation, Kei broke up with Hirata.

Anyone who did not know about the relationship between them would be surprised at this situation. Of course, their separation did not mean that Kei and Hirata's connection was broken, nor did it mean that Kei's influence on the girls was decreasing.

If Hirata was the one who left, everyone would think that there was a problem at Kei, and her status in the class would be at risk.

When I looked around, it was obvious that their separation had created a big bombshell effect in the C class. What was interesting was that the girls talked about such issues out loud in the classroom.

Shinohara: Ehh, ehh? Why did you leave before you found someone new, Karuizawa-san!

Shinohara's scream of shock echoed through the entire classroom. They were supposedly talking between themselves, but Ike and Sudou were listening to them.

Kei: I want to be self-sufficient now. Yousuke-kun has been spoiling me a lot, yes... but it's time for me to grow up and mature

The separation of our famous couple has created a bomb effect not only in class C, but also in other classes.  For Hirata, a big battle will start soon.

Horikita: By the way, have you two heard anything about Ichinose-san?

Suddenly, Horikita asked a question about class B,to me and Ayanokoji

Me: Not really, they are slandering without evidence for now

Horikita: I've been hearing a lot of slander about him lately.

Ayanokoji: Are they jealous and lying because the girl is popular? Or it's a strategy to crush class B..? What are they even saying?

Instead of telling the details, she took out a note from the bottom of her desk. Wrote something on paper and show us

'she was abused as a child‘

'In astrange love triangle‘

'Involved in theft and robbery‘

‘She used drugs'

There were some ridiculous claims that even troubled people at school were not involved.

Something could have been done at the school as a precaution, but it will not be easy to find the source of the slanders. Anyway, the reason there was so much gossip was because everyone heard it from someone else... and didn't keep his mouth shut and brought it up to someone else.

Me: And what does Ichinose say?

Horikita: I don't know. We're not very close. And I didn't want to get close to her and draw attention to us either

Ayanokoji: Well, staying as a audience is the right choice

Suddenly there came a sound

???: Sorry...?

After school was over, some students were leaving for club activities, while others were packing their belongings. An unexpected person appeared at the classroom door.

Sakayanagi: Is Yamauchi Haruki-kun here?

Sakayanagi, the leader of class A, was the one who was looking for Yamauchi.

Sakayanagi: Can you spare me some time?

Yamauchi: O-of course, yes........

Sakayanagi: ....I'll be waiting for you by the stairs in the hallway.