Year 2 Chapter 4 - Tutoring

(Short chapter sorry >_<)

The next day school passed normally, 63 partners have already been found. Yesterday, someone named Yagami Takuya partnered with Kushida. Yagami is a 1-B class student, with his help some students from 1-B class became partners with our students. He even found a 1-B class partner in Kei today.

I'm in my dorm room after school. It's a pretty quiet night, then I came to my dorm room.

I noticed that I got a message on my phone. Kei had texted.

Kei: Hi

After staring at the phone screen for a few seconds, I texted back.

Me: Do you want something?

Kei: You're so cold if you could at least say hi back

Me: Sorry, I just didn't see any reason for you to text to me.

Kei: Anyway, did you find a partner?

Me: You could have looked through the OAA app, yes I found it. I aim for first place

Kei: You mean first place huh? Its very good.

Me: By the way, I heard that you found a partner too.

Kei: Oh, yeah. Shimazaki-san from Class 1-B, I think his name was. I feel like Kushida-san really came through and saved the day for me.

Me:  I don’t think your partner’s too bad or anything, but are you making pretty good progress on your studies yourself, Kei?

Kei: Oh, well, uh, how do I put this…? I guess I was thinking I could start doing it at the last minute, maybe?

Me: Seriously...?

Kei: Yeah

Me: Kei,its serious situation,do you realize you can expelled?

Kei: I know, I know that. It’s just, I dunno, I just don’t feel motivated to do anything.

Me: Geez, come to my room around six o’clock tomorrow,okay?

Kei: Oh really? You will tutor me?

Me: Yeah, okay come here tomorrow

Kei: Sureee! What should I bring with me?

Me: Everything you’ll need is already here in my room. As long as you aren’t late, there’s nothing else we’ll need.

Kei: Dont worry i won't late

Me: Okay ,see you again

Kei: Byee!

On friday, the fifth day of the exam period, eighty-one partnerships had been confirmed. Which meant that a little more than half of all students had found partners, including more and more students from within Class 2-D

One of the students stood up and tried to leave. Then Horikita, as if she were waiting for the right moment, walked over and called to him.

Horikita: It seems like you still haven’t found a partner yet, Koenji-kun.

Koenji: And what of it?

Horikita: I just thought I’d talk to you and see how your situation is going, as your classmate. So, how are things? You’re smart. You’ve never even considered the possibility that you might get expelled, have you?

Koenji: Of course not

Horikita: I suppose not, no. Even if you were partnered with a student with grades like Ike-kun’s, you would still score close to four-hundred points quite easily. I think you’d be safe