Chapter 28 - End of Exam

6 day of the camp with the arrival of Tuesday.we have arrived until the day. By the way, I started hearing strange complaints from men: < they miss the girls >... they started looking forward to the food in the cafeteria and they were decamping and getting in line.

An environment surrounded by men is not bad, but it's not perfect either.. Complaints continued in the early hours of the morning as well.

Ishizaki: Don't get me wrong, but...I'm tired of seeing you guys..

Due to fatigue, Yukimura sat on the floor holding his waist

Ishizaki: Hey you're the leader, don't be lazy

After Ishizaki slightly raised his voice, he returned to his work.

Yukimura: Phew...

Yukimura pulled a deep of. He was enduring his pain and pushing himself to get things done. But it will affect your exam tomorrow, he doesn't realize.

Ayanokoji: You rest.I'll take care of your business

Yukimura: Thank you Kiyotaka

Ayanokoji: What am I going to do if I'm not going to help, we're friends

Ishizaki: Aren't you the leader? You even complain about cleaning, you run away from work!

Yukimura:..I know that I am a leader

Ishizaki: No, you don't realize. You're outsourcing your own work to someone else right now. You will do it, no one else.

Yukimura: Okay, I'll do it

Ishizaki: That's it. No matter what he does, don't help him, Ayanokouji

Yahiko: Oi, Ishizaki. You're exaggerating, dude

Yahiko said something to Ishizaki.

Ishizaki: It's his problem to be unable to clean, isn't it, what am I exaggerating?

Yahiko: But the boy has a very logical excuse. If it's too hard for you, someone's slacking off. Go warn that child, too, then

Yahiko pointed with his hand to Koenji, who has been standing on one side since the first day, sometimes spending time going deep into the forest.

Ishizaki: We don't speak the same language as that boy. Besides, I can't communicate with gorillas, I'm sorry

Ishizaki:Ahh, I can't take it anymore. Why do I have to pretend to be friends with other classes? Am I right, Albert?

Albert did not react or respond to these words. Ishizaki continued to talk alone.

Hashimoto: Say as much as you want, but you have to do your duty.

Ishizaki: That's enough. Why would I do it when Kouenji wasn't doing anything?

Hashimoto: Then why have you been attacking Yukimura since this morning?

Hashimoto did his best to show Ishizaki that he was being ridiculous, but Ishizaki was looking for an excuse to quit cleaning, too. The last one left saying ’I'm going to the bathroom'. Yukimura bit his lips nervously.

Ayanokoji: I'm with you. I will help you as much as I can help

Yukimura: Thank you, Kiyotaka. I'm relieved to hear that. Thanks again

The sixth day was almost over. The state of the group is deplorable, as you can imagine. If this continues, it will be impossible to recover by tomorrow. while making it impossible for us to get a high score in the final exam that we will take in 2 days later, we will have made the way to being the last.