Year 2 Chapter 11 - Unanimous Vote Special Exam

Summer vacation is over. The second semester of 2 years starts today, so we will start a new semester in our three-year school life. After tying my tie, I straightened my jacket, looked in the mirror and fixed my hair, then went out.

By the time I reached the school building, I again attracted the attention of many girls. But this time it was a little different, I felt like more girls were looking at me than usual.

When I entered the classroom, everything seemed normal.

I went and sat at my desk.

Kei was hanging out with the girl group as usual, I can't say she was in the good mood like usual.

Then Chabashira came in and started to give a speech like in the first semester.

Chabashira: A few big events await you in this second semester. First of all, there will be the sports festival, which was also organized last year. In October it will serve as a test of students' physical abilities.

Chabashira's emphasis on physical abilities made its content clear. For students focused on academic achievement, it was a problematic festival.

Chabashira: In November, we will organize a cultural festival, the first of its kind in this high school. We will announce the details of the festival along with the sports festival. In fact, we will start working on organizing this festival in September.

September will be spent preparing for the sports festival. Physical education classes will increase by a few hours per week.

Chabashira: I will explain more about the sports festival later, first let's talk about the cultural festival

Although the sports festival comes first, Chabashira has started to share details about the cultural festival.

Chabashira: We will have guests coming to the culture festival. As the festival is based on total sales, you will be competing against all participating classes. You can apply for as many events as you want, but your budget is limited. Your tablets are loaded with information. Turn it on, let's have a look

Culture Festival General Information

Each 2nd grade student will receive 5000 personal points to prepare for the cultural festival. Each student can spend these points as they wish.

Note: This festival allowance is set at 5500 points for 1st year students and 4500 points for 3rd year students.

Additional allowances will be awarded for community contributions made through volunteering in the student council or active participation in club activities

Costs and additional allowances will not be reflected in sales. Unused allowances will be wasted.

Classes in the top 4 will be awarded 100 class points.

Classes ranked 4-8 will receive 50 class points.

There will be no change in class points for classes ranked 8-12.

There are no penalties for low-achieving classes. Being in the top 8 is considered a good achievement. The rules were simple and there was nothing confusing.

It was now clear why the details of the cultural festival were announced before the sports festival. If we didn't know the rules, the preparation would have been difficult. For the sports festival, it was already clear what needed to be done: to improve our physical abilities.

Chabashira: So much for the explanation of the rules of the Culture Festival. The special preparations and set-up will start after the sports festival is over. If you wish, you can start discussing about it today, decide what you want to do and how to set the budget