Chapter 06 - Silence before the storm

“Good morning. Everyone is more fidgety than usual today.”

As soon as the bell rang for the guidance lesson, Chabashira-sensei came in from the classroom.

“Sae-chan-sensei! Do we have zero points this month too!? When I checked this morning, I didn't have any points!”

“Oh, is that why you're so mobile?”

“This month, we tore ourselves apart! We've also passed the midterms... it's so cruel that it's still 0, isn't it!? We didn't stay late to classes, we didn't skip classes, we didn't even babble in classes!”

"Here are the total scores for this month.”

The scoring results were listed starting from class A, Sensei hung it on the board.

With the exception of class D, almost every class's scores were very close to each other, and everyone was rewarded with 100 points.

It was an A class, 1004 points. They have risen slightly above the score that everyone started with.

Next to the D class, 87 points were written.

“huh? This is 87... have we really increased our score!? Yeeeeessss!”

Ike jumped up and down excitedly after seeing the scores.

“Do not rejoice at once. Each class received the same amount of points increase, just like you. But you couldn't close the difference. It's kind of like a reward just for getting through the midterms Dec.  Everyone was paid 100 points.”

“huh? Then why didn't we get any points?”

Back to the point, Ike looked at Chabashira-sensei.

If we don't get 8700 points, it will be strange.

“Since there is a problem this time, there is a delay in the points of freshmen. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait a little longer.”

“Eh~, really? Since the school has a problem, can't we get something like a little extra?”

All the students started complaining. From the moment they realized they  doesn't get points for now, everyone's attitude changed. there's a huge difference between having 87 points and having zero points.

“Don't say that. It's the school's decision, not mine. When the problem is solved, you will receive your points. Of course, if you have any points left, of course.”

Do we have any points left? Chabashira-sensei was talking mysteriously again,as if she was hiding something from us. Honestly, I don't know why she's acting like this,is it just because we're class D that the school told her to act like this? I did what I always do when my mind was full of questions, I just didn't care,points come with time....I hope.

1 day has passed

At noon, Chabashira-sensei entered the classroom. Of course, I was eating my lunch at that time, like many people. It was better to eat something homemade instead of wasting points on the cafeteria

“Sudou. There's something I need to tell you. Come to the staff room.”

Sudou was trying to get out of the classroom as soon as possible, Chabashira-sensei stopped him.

“huh? What are you doing with me anyway? I have basketball practice coming up soon.”

Indifferently, he opened his bag and showed his jersey to Sensei.

I've already talked to the counselor teacher. You don't have to come, but then you'll have to face the consequences.”

Sudou went on the defensive against Chiyabashira-sensei's threat.

“What do you mean... will it end quickly?”

“It depends on you. We're even wasting time standing here.”

In response to these words, he had no choice but to follow Sensei.

After reacting ‘tch tch’, Sudou walked out of the classroom, going behind sensei's back.

“I thought you had changed, but Sudou, the same Sudou. Wouldn't it be better if he was expelled from school?”

I don't know who said it, but someone was mumbling to the others. Frankly, I don't think it's like that,Sudo is really reckless and gets angry quickly. But he's an important person for this class thanks to his athletic abilities,I don't understand why they're stupid to see this. This school is testing us with everything we have, it's an advantage to have as many different talented people as possible.

After eating my lunch, I made my way to the dormitories,by coincidence Ayanokoji and Horikita had left at the same time. Coincidence huh? The three of us were walking together.

"Miss ice queen-chan, do you think it would be better if Sudo was thrown at you?"

I said with a chuckle, at least it would be strange to go to the dormitory in awkward silence

"I don't know... There is a possibility that the entire class will be punished because of the expulsion of one student. But Sudo doesn't seem to change himself."

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head

"And what do you think, Boring-kun?"

I looked at Ayanokoji, saying, he was expressionless as usual,its seem he doesn't like nickname

"Sudo is a physically important person... It would be disadvantageous for us to lose him."

I giggled and looked ahead we kept walking

“By the way, you should join our chat group. You're the only one who still hasn't joined.”

Ayanokoji proposed to Horikita, I doubt it, besides, there's usually a stupid trio talking about stupid things. It is difficult for Horikita to participate

“I'm not interested at all. Anyway, I always keep the notifications turned off.”

“Is it so?”

Ayanokoji became silent

"If you do this, you will not win the trust of others."

"I don't need it"

"Is it so? Can you really do everything by yourself? Are you some kind of god?" , i chuckle and looking her eyes

"Do you know.... You're so annoying. I hate you and Ayanokoji ," she said as if it were a normal thing

"Oh thank you queen," I said dramatically. Ayanokoji seems to have gotten used to it, he didn't care much

"You two are so mysterious, that's why I hate", mysterious, huh? Ayanokoji yes, it's mysterious, but it's not like I'm really

"Hoo? If you want to know anything about me, you can ask,I will answer honestly for the queen~~" , I smiled playfully

"It's annoying ," she gave me a cold look, saying

"God need to give you patience boring-kun", I made fun of him, he just shook his head

"you are an unreliable person," Horikita said to me coldly

"Well, of course, my own interest is more important anyway. It is naive to help gratuitously"
, I shrugged my shoulders

"But I'm going to help this class. It is important to earn more private points, this increases the quality of life. Don't always be so serious, queen, you won't find anyone to love you," I said with a grin, and we entered the dormitory

She went up by elevator me and Ayanokoji fell when we got to the 4th floor, Horikita went there because the girls' rooms were on the 7th floor

I went into my dorm room, made myself a plain omelette and went to sleep.

It looks like tomorrow will be a problematic day