Chapter 16 - Sports Festival Begins

At last the expected day came.

It was obvious that it was going to be a long day.

Ike: I'm going to show Kikyo-chan my good side!

Ike, who was walking behind me, excitedly expressed his anticipation. He was not a sporty person, I wonder how he would show off.

It was obvious that if he didn't have any secret strategy in mind, he would completely fail.

At the opening ceremony, Fujimaki from the 3/A class gave the opening speech.

By the way, although there were not many outside the school grounds, I could see the silhouettes of the spectators decked out. They're probably adults who work on campus. It seems that the school did not impose any restrictions on them.

On the other hand, teachers were watching the students without even the slightest sign of a smile on their faces, there were medical teams behind them.

Ike: They're very well prepared, huh. There are even cameras installed to be fair.

I saw that the camera was being taken to a point near the finish line for the first 100-meter race to be held

The first priority would be 100 meter runs. Me and our other classmates who didn't participate in this competition were sitting in the cabin

Sudou was the first one to run. All the students of Class D are waiting with bated breath. The outcome of the sports festival would largely depend on Sudou. First of all, in this race, we were going to use Sudo's exit to crush the competitors. In addition, with this plan, it was also the goal to make everyone compete with the same energy.

Sudo had taken his stance crouching at the starting line, there was absolute confidence in his stance. Even if he rolled over in the middle of the race, he could still change things, he was spreading such a strong feeling around.

As the signal was given, Sudou stood up perfectly and jumped up. Sudo, who passed one person at the very beginning, took everyone out of the race and smothered the dust and smoke around.

He reached the finish line by an overwhelming margin because no one could keep up with him. Displaying his incredible skills, he did not leave the first place to anyone, as expected, Sudo was the first of the first run. The last one is the  Professor(Sotomura)

Then the 2nd round started. This time, Hirata and Ayanokoji were going to compete in our class. Since Hirata a member of football club, he will receive a good rating. As expected, Hirata took the first place, while Ayanokoji took the fifth place

All of a sudden Koenji and Sudo, who didn't do anything, started arguing

Sudo: You bastard. Join the competitions!

Sudou had come all the way to the bottom, but Koenji hadn't noticed his presence yet.

He was looking admiringly at the face reflected in the window, praising himself. But this attitude only escalated the business and made Sudou even angrier.

Sudo: It seems that you won't get wise unless I beat you up, Koenji

Hirata: Come on, Suodu-kun. If the teachers find out—

Hirata, of course, would have stopped him, but it was impossible to deter him with such a statement.

Sudo:Shut up, you. Isn't this an internal matter of our class! what if I beat it or not!? If this son of a bitch doesn't go to the teachers and cry, no one will know!

Koenji: What a rude person you are. I came here because I doesn't wanted to be alone. As you can see, I feel sick today. I do not participate in competitions