Chapter 26 - First Day

Ishizaki: This place is...it's an older building than I thought.

They divided all the small groups into their rooms. There were wooden bunk beds in each room. Ishizaki ran to the bunk bed at the farthest end of the room and climbed up the stairs and threw himself on the bed above.

And I lay down on the bed on the top of the bunk bed, which was near the entrance to the room

Yukimura: Let's talk about bed separation first, and then everyone take their beds.

Leader Yukimura warned not to act selfishly.

Ishizaki:While we were talking.......how will we decide?

Me: I'm sorry, but I don't intend to stay down anyone, I'll sleep on top

Saying that, I lay down in a more comfortable position.

I can feel Yukimura annoyed by my actions

Starting with Koenji, several other students, including Ishizaki, moved in and took ownership of the beds they found.

They all preferred the upper floor. Only Albert chose down bed, not the top floor. Probably because he is tall and burly. He crossed to the bed under Ishizaki's bunk and sat down.

Yukimura sighed

Yukimura: If that's the case, I'll go over there too

Yukimura moved to Koenji's lower bunk, which no one preferred. He did a job that no one volunteered for... Under me Ayanokoji approach and lay down.

Time Skip

It's time for the first joint meal; the opportunity to meet with the girls has come. a cafeteria with a width that can comfortably fit 500 people. When you go upstairs, a beautiful view greets you from the window.

I should make a good use of the one-hour lunch break. I took the tray in my hand and started looking for a place to sit..

If we were in school, upperclassmen and freshmen would be eating in different areas. Because we were divided into groups and subjected to such an exam, we were all having dinner together.

Most of them were eating together with their group, while some were single. They're probably collecting information.. this is the only place where you can communicate with certain girls.

And then there are ‘lovers’ who are trying to spend time together, of course.

I went and sat down in a corner.

???:Hey... Can I sit here?

I heard a faint sound,I looked up and saw Karuizawa Kei

Me: You can, it's not a problem for me

I haven't seen her since the date on Christmas.(On December 31, he went on a date with Maya, just like Ayanokoji did in the second season of the anime. Of course, after that appointment, he also met with Karuizawa Kei. I will comeback in the future)

She sat on the opposite side of me. She seemed nervous for some reason

Me:Was it difficult for the girls?

I tried to start a conversation by saying

Karuizawa: If you're asking my personal opinion, it was difficult. I thought we'd get along easier, but—. When a fight breaks out, you go with the flow, and you fight..

Me: It will be that much. After all, everyone is each other's opponent. Our agreement will take time.

Karuizawa: From what I've heard, it's been good for boys, right?