Ayanokoji thoughs about others

Ayanokoji POV

I have been enjoying the freedom since I came to this school. I met interesting people and we had interesting events. The system of the school was special and interesting. It was nice to be able to get everything with the points system, it was well thought out and motivating.

But unfortunately, everything was not as good as it looked on the surface,we found out the facts at the end of the first month. At this time, there were some students who interested me

Horikita: She was distinguished from others by her sharp intelligence, telling the truth to everyone without shame or hesitation. She was a fearless person, logical and calm,even cold many times. She was physically fine, the best among the D-class girls. Hee academic abilities were also at the highest level.

Kushida: The most popular and sweetest girl in the class. One of the most popular students at school,she was making friends with everyone and exchanging numbers. Many men had fallen in love with her. Of course, I had seen her real side, she had two personalities, and she blackmailed me into silencing me.

Koenji: I don't know much, all I know is that he's physically extremely well. He's a very rich man, arrogant and narcissistic. He considers himself superior and usually ignores others. I know he's only interested in girls.

Kazuki: The last person of interest in the class. It is not clear whether a strange student is a friend or a threat for now. His physical abilities are equivalent to Koenji. He was academically overachieving and had helped Sudo. But it was certain that this help was not sincere help, which he would get back in the future. I don't know too many things like Koenji at the moment. His personality is mischievous,reckless and overconfident. And for some reason, instead of calling people names, he calls them with strange nicknames.

Finally, thanks to Horikita be Kazuki, Sudo was saved from being expelled. The teacher is not fair to us, especially to us, I think this is one of the rules of the school. We are not given complete information, gaps are always left. For now, the midterms  are over. All I want is a normal peaceful life, but it doesn't seem to be possible

(Its short i know. Now i will start to write dor volume 2. I hope at least its not boring story)