Chapter 23 - Ryuuen Attack

Ryuuen POV

I didn't tell anyone about my plan, including Ibuki.

I only ordered Ishizaki to keep an eye on guys like Miyake.

They didn't know the reason why I approached Koenji. I didn't say anything to them specifically in case I encountered a traitor case again.(Talk about Manabe)

It was obvious that X was also doing his best to hide his identity. I was also trying to stay quiet and draw X into my circle, especially.

Ryuuen: Are you curious, Ibuki?

Ibuki: You keep involving me in things all the time. I don't get out of trouble every time.

Ishizaki also immediately approached us. He must be wondering about my plan too.

Ryuuen: You remember that girl Karuizawa, right? She is one of X's pawns

Ryuuen: I invited Karuizawa to the roof. I got her e-mail address from a girl who knows her(Kushida). Of course, she also knows that I sent the mail.

Ibuki: If she knows that you sent it, then she will never come

Ryuuen: No, she will come, if she doesn't, you said I would reveal her past

If the truth came out that he used to be bullied, it would be a big deal.

She will come despite the current social status, reputation, considering and danger.

Ryuuen: In the worst case scenario, X might come instead of Karuizawa. But even this prospect is exciting. Let's see what Karuizawa will do

Ibuki: I don't know if it's worth the risk, but.....

Ryuuen: Not at all. Attacking Karuizawa means attacking one of X's pawns. I already found out that he use Karuizawa

Ibuki: If Karuizawa comes to the roof like you said... what will we do to her? I insist on what I just said. What if she doesn't tell you X's identity?

Ryuuen: How about we remind her old memories? We'll make her a little happy

Ibuki: No way...are we going to bully Karuizawa? Bullshit.

I went up the stairs and stood in front of the door leading to the roof. When I looked back, Ibuki and Ishizaki were coming a few steps behind me.

Ryuuen: If you don't want to, you can run away.

Ishizaki:I-I'm not going to run away. I'm right behind you, Ryuuen-san.

Ryuuen: And you, Ibuki?

Ibuki: I'm behind your plan, but if things get serious, I'll back off.

She was also wondering about the identity of X

The roof was preventing people from coming here because of the presence of cameras here. If someone showed a problematic attitude, they was being recorded.

Of course, there were also many people who did not know about this, there were not. They were behaving comfortably in the roof.

But....this was not a popular place.

This school had a lot of cafes, shops, etc. various entertainment venues belonging to it.

It is I who came here of my own free will. Moreover, the space to place the camera here was limited. Above the door leading to the roof..

Since there were not many blind spots in the roof, a one camera had been installed.

As long as this single camera wasn't working, we wouldn't have any fear of being spied on