Chapter 03- The real side of the school system

"Hahahahaha! You're so funny, you idiot!”

2 Of the mathematics lesson.during the watch, Ike was chatting loudly with Yamauchi. It had been 3 weeks since the opening ceremony; during this process, this duo and Sudou had been nicknamed the ‘stupid trio’. Of course, Ike and Yamauchi had already earned the hatred of many girls because of their kinky actions

“What, what, shall we go to karaoke?" "Yes, let's go—”
Around, a group of girls were making plans for after school.

In the middle of the lesson, Sudou barged through the classroom door with a big noise.
Ignoring the fact that we were in the middle of the lesson, he yawned and sat down in his own row.

“Hey, Sudou. Shall we have lunch together?”

Ike had shouted loudly, from the other end of the classroom.
The teacher continued the lesson without saying anything to Sudou. Normally, there should be a chalk flying in the air, but the teacher seemed to be very tolerant of everyone.
At first, the class was more quiet and timid. But now everyone was acting as they wanted. The number of students who paid attention to the lesson did not exceed the finger of 2 hands.

3.the lesson was history. Chabashira-sensei's lesson. When the teachers rang the bell, he came in from the classroom. But the behavior of the students has not changed anyway.

“Everyone, be quiet - today's lesson will be more serious.”

"What do you mean~ Sae-chan-sensei~”
The students had already nicknamed him already.

“ We have come to the end of the month. We're going to do a little test. Distribute these to the back rows.”

He distributed the papers in the first rows. The test has reached my desk. There were several questions for every 5 main subjects in the test.

“Well~ I didn't know about it but~. I don't want to be an exam, either~”

“Calm down. This test is only about your future. The grade you receive will not affect your report card. There is no risk, so relax. But still, of course, you're not allowed to make copies.”

It didn't really matter how many points we were going to get then.

When the exam started, I studied the questions. there were 20 questions, four questions per lesson, and each question had a total of 100 points, including 4 points.
The questions were surprisingly easy and it was a complete disappointment.
The questions in the test were 2 times simpler than the questions asked in the school entrance exams.
It was all too simple.

This is exactly how I was thinking, about 3 questions were more difficult than other questions.
The last math question probably couldn't be solved without using complicated formulas. Frankly, with my current academic knowledge, even I couldn't seem to solve this.

The test time is over, give everyone the papers to the teacher,I did well, but it wasn't perfect.

Our days continued to pass normally again. At this time, Kushida was almost one of the most popular people in the school. Apparently, she even made friends from other classes,while I only had some people's numbers. Hirata, Kushida, Ayanokoji(obviously my room number is 403 in canon Ayanokoji 401 because me and him met many times, at the end we exchange number), Horikita (This was easier than expected, I don't know why, but I felt that Horikita respected me a little, even if she still insulted -_-),Ike, Yamauchi, and finally Sudo. These men also started their own messaging groups,where they were always talking about girls.

The first class bell of May had rung. Soon after, Chabashira-sensei walked in with a wrapped poster in his hand. Her face was as serious and stern as ever.