Chapter 5

Sky's POV

      A few days have passed since the last time I saw Rain as he had dipped taking off to whatever party he went to that night.
      I remember crying all night that night, unable to sleep as I kept checking my phone hoping to at least see a text from, but there was not a single one.
        "Look, it's Cloud Jizz," I heard Sig say as I had looked up seeing Rain with what seemed like a pissed off face. He just nodded his head at Sig before walking over to his seat next to mine sitting down.
      I leaned over, "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. He just shook his head but then quickly turned towards me.
            "I need your help Sky." He said as I looked at him confused.
          "Let's meet up after class and I'll explain to you. Yeah?" I didn't know on what's going on with him or how I could help but I just nodded my head in response as we had turned back in our seats facing the front as the teacher walked in.

Rain's POV

          "There's a race tonight, and I need the location. Do you happen to know anyone that would know of this location?" I asked Sky. I'm not even sure on why I'm even asking him, or even if he could even help me but I kind of have no choice.
         "Wait, hold up. A race? What are you talking about?" I started to get irritated as I had thought that I really shouldn't have asked him anything.
          "Nothing, nevermind." I said as I was about to walk off but I was stopped as he had ran in front of me.
          "Calm down, Rain. I'm just trying to understand so that I can help." I just sighed as I had closed my eyes to take a deep breath before opening my eyes and looking at him.
        "It's an illegal race that's hard to get into. I really need to find out where it's at." He looked at me with a worried expression on his face.
       "Illegal race? Rain, what's going on? When did you get into ilegal racing?" He asked me but I just shook my head.
        "I'm not. I just really need to get back at someone and I heard from somewhere about a race that he'll be at." Sky nodded his head as he finally understood everything.
        "I'm not sure what this is all about. But I'll try my best in finding out for you. Just, please don't get yourself hurt or in trouble." He said as I smiled widely, throwing my arms around him.
          "Thank you. Thank you." I pulled back as I leaned in and kissed his cheek as I had ran off to prepare for tonight.

Sky's POV

        "I said that you didn't have to come." Rain said as he was hunched down behind one of the gates.
       I slightly lifted my hand as I had lightly tapped his head. He turned towards me with an annoyed look on his face rubbing his head, "Ow."
           "And let you go alone? What if something happened? I'm not letting you go alone." I told him as he just smacked his lips before turning back around.
       "Coast is clear." He said before running up behind one of the 18 wheelers. I had quickly followed suit.
        "Aren't you going to tell me who you're here for? You never told me who you wanted to get back at." I said as he didn't even look at me.
      "Phayu…" was all he said before he found a way to slip his way through.
       "P'Phayu?" I thought to myself as my heart sank. Since when did him and P'Phayu get close?" I thought to myself. I lifted my hand to my chest as I felt my heart begin to hurt as I had looked and seen 2 guards walking over towards Rain.
       "Rain…" I whispered to myself as I had came out from the hiding spot trying to run over towards him but he took off running.
       "God Damn it, Rain…" I was too busy keeping an eye on him as I didn't notice more bodyguards coming towards my way. I panicked as I didn't know what to do or what direction to run as I had turned to one direction to actually book it, an arm flew around my shoulders.
          I looked up and saw two bodyguards standing in front of me, "He's with me." He said looking at me with a smirk on his face as I was scared and confused.
        "Keep him on a leash so he doesn't cause more trouble." One of the bodyguards said as they had turned and walked away. I had pushed the guy's arm off my shoulder as I turned towards him.
        "Not even a thank you?" He said still with that silly smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes as I had walked away from him until he had grabbed my arm and dragged me behind one the 18 where's pushing me up against it.
         "I hope you don't plan on just running away after I had just helped you escape death." He said as he had leaned in closely. I had rolled my eyes as I had pushed him away from me, "Thanks." I said in a sarcastic tone as I was about to walk off, he had pushed me up against the side of the truck again.
        "That's not what I mean. I want to know what you can give me in return for helping you." I rolled my eyes as I just now got the hint of what he was wanting from me. I was hesitant at first because my first thought was Rain, and how wrong it would be sleeping with another man before I could even make him mine. I just sighed as I had thought that I had no choice as I had just nodded my head, "Whatever you want, just take it."
        He smiled widely as he had grabbed my arm and had escorted me to his car.
        "I'm sorry, Rain." I said to myself as I had got into his car with him following suit as he drove off to wherever he was taking me.