𝓐 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

Hi this is my new account from QueenDalia171 and the title has 80 word limits on my phone so I'm going to have to put in different titles

And thank you once again MiraculousPokeblader for posting the message

〘 💍𝓕𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮!🤵𝓖𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 💍𝓕𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮!👰‍♀️𝓑𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮!🦈𝓛𝓾𝓲'𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 〙

╔══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ❤️ 𓂀

╚══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╝

𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝔂 𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓵.

Y/N [P.O.V.]

I was looking at my wedding dress in the mirror. I was making sure I don't have any stains or something. Can't say I'm nervous about this.

 Can't say I'm nervous about this

I then heard a knock at my door.

"Who is it?"

Lui: "It's me, cous! Open up already!"

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door with a smile as I let my flaming, cousin in.

Lui: "Can't believe you're marrying my rival."

"Come on, Lui. I know you are caring on the inside."

Lui: "Ha! Like if that's true!"

I just smiled at him and shook my head. Then the door opened and Kris came in.

Kris: "Hey, Y/N, Lui. The wedding will start in a few, so the girls and I came to help if you need to reprepare yourself."

Then, Nika, Shasa, Gumita, Reina, Naru, Momoko, Hannah, Terumi, Honey, Ichika, Chiharu and Kana came in. Nika, Naru and Reina all ran to me and hugged me squeling.

Nika: "I can't believe you're getting married already!"

Shasa: "You and Shu were made for each other. Oh, my heart can't take this."

Shasa was crying with joy.

Reina: "I'm so glad you chose me as your photographer! I'll be taking so many photos of you and Shu!"

Reina held her camera up and took a photo of me and Lui. Lui looked uncomfortable since he's the only guy in this room.

Lui: "I'm gonna go check with the other guys and see how's Shu holding up. Make sure she's actually prepared for the wedding."