14K SPECIAL! 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓽

14K SPECIAL!〘𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮/𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰!𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 𝓚𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓮𝔂!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻〙

Requested by: princessheronie

This is one of the oldest movies I just finished watching. I felt like I watched it for 30 minutes. I'll be writing a whole god damn movie in one chapter putting all the songs :D I might make an actual book of it.

15809 in this oneshot

This is a new account princessheronie

╔══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ⏲️ + ❤️ 𓂀

╚══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╝

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Waters were crashing against rocks, seagulls squawking in the sky. Three horses were galloping through, a family of three, riding past their home village to a small cliff near the beach. Y/N, the daughter of Sir Lionel, one of the Knights of the Round Table, and the protector of Camelot, King Arthur and Excalibur.

The three stopped at the cliff Y/N stood on her horse giggling as her father help her mother, Lady Juliana off her horse.

Y/N: "Father!"

Lionel walked toward his daughter catching her as she jumped off her horse. The father and daughter both laughed as they both rolled down the sandy hill that Lionel staggered back. They both stopped, as Y/N sadly looked up at her father.

Y/N: "Father do you really have to go?"

Sir Lionel: "I'm afraid I must Y/N. You know the king's knights will be here soon."

Sir Lionel sat up in a kneeling position looking at his daughter with the same expression. Y/N giggled away her sadness and rolled onto her stomach looking up at her father.

Y/N: "Tell me again why you became a knight."

Lady Juliana: "Kayley, you've heard it a thousand times!"

Lady Juliana rolled her eyes at her daughter smiling as she asked her father. Sir Lionel only chuckled and told her it was fine and was glad to share the story once more.

Sir Lionel: "Oh, but it's fine dear. Well my daughter, before you were born the land was dark and treacherous."

Sir Lionel started drawing three circles in the sand with his finger, divided.

Sir Lionel: "The people stood divided, brother fighting brother. The only hope for peace was in the legend of Excalibur, for it was said that only the true king could pull the magical sword from its stone and unite the people."

A memory showed a foggy, dark land, and through that, there were Stonehenge-like pillars, and shows of a magic stone holding the sword Excalibur. A line of people showed up as they tried to pull Excalibur out of the stone but to no avail and gave up.

Sir Lionel: "Many tried, all failed. Then on the very day, you were born an unexpected hero stepped forth..."

A boy's shadow cast over the stone as the three rings glowed.

Sir Lionel: "His name was Arthur."

Arthur took Excalibur out of the stone as the people around him gasped in amazement. Arthur stood on top of the sword and held Excalibur high.