𝓐 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐 𝓚𝔂𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻

〘𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓰𝓮/𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰!🔥𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 🪭𝓚𝔂𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻〙

I love Suki in ATLA. She is so underrated! Even her ship with Sokka is underrated no cap. Also i have no idea what had happened to Suki in The Legend of Korra.

╔══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ⏲️ + 🌪️🌊🏔️🔥𓂀

╚══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╝

𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱?

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Being a Kyoshi Warrior was Y/N's dream. Becoming the leader after the last Kyoshi Warrior leader passed away. As the apprentice of the previous leader, she took over and carried her work and training to the new Kyoshi Warriors.

Y/N and the Kyoshi Warriors were training in the training house, their fans in hand and were dancing on the floormat practising their kung fu. They could feel a slight wind blowing past them as they danced. Their chief came in and they all stopped and bowed to their chief.

Chief: "The fire nation has arrived. Now, come. We should greet them."

Y/N: "Is the fire nation only here?"

The girls followed him behind to the beach shore to greet their guests. Y/N walked beside the chief.

Chief: "Yes. The water tribe and the earth kingdom should arrive soon."

They arrived at the shore to see the fire nation ship docked by the sand. Some of the villagers came to see them or greet them. They moved to the side to let both sides come through and bowed in the middle of the walkway.

Chief: "Welcome, dear guests. And it is nice to see you again, Commander Xi. Brother."

They both stood straight and both threw their arms around one another. They separated, Xi held onto his brother's shoulders with a bright smile.

Commander Xi: "Xong! Wonderful to see you again, my brother!"

Chief Xong smiled. And he introduced the Kyoshi Warriors to the crew. They both greeted one another and Xong took them to the guest house where the fire nation will be staying. The Kyoshi Warriors got into a conversation as their leaders had a brotherly talk and caught up.

The leaders of the Kyoshi Warriors and Fire Nations general. They both stayed quiet not knowing what to say. Y/N spoke up first by introducing herself.

Y/N: "Uh, Hi. My name is Y/N. The leader of the Kyoshi Warriors."

Shu: "Hello. My name is Shu. The general of the crew here. Thank you for welcoming us."

Y/N: "You're welcome. We never had a fire nation actually visit us in a long while."

Shu: "Is that so?"

Y/N nodded and before they both knew it they got into a deep conversation of their own and stopped once they arrived at their temporary house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

By nightfall, the water tribe and earth kingdom has arrived and were having a feast in the large household. Xi and Xong were sitting side by side and wrapped an arm around one another while drunkenly drinking to their hearts' content.

The water tribe, the earth kingdom and the fire nation had gotten into deep conversation making the household bustling as if it were a street market going sale. Some of the Kyoshi Warriors sat with each other nation some were trying to get a boyfriend or a girlfriend.

Y/N just sat next to Shu holding a sake in her hand and took a sip. Shu munching on the sushi and looking at some of his soldiers seeing them goof off. He felt Y/N's hand tap his shoulder and turned to her to see that she made a head motion towards the door.

Y/N: "Wanna ditch?"

Shu smiled and nodded putting the chopsticks down and Y/N snuck him out and led him to the forest a bit away from the clamorous noises in the house.

Y/N and Shu walked in the moonlight through the dark forest. Y/N motioned Shu to follow her to a wide open field where they get a view of the ocean with the moonlight reflecting on the ocean surface and the waves crashing against the walls of the tall cliff.

Y/N: "I like to come here to relax. And I sometimes come here to train myself some new moves."

Shu: "Really?"

Y/N: "HmHphm!"

Shu: "Then do you mind showing a few Kyoshi Warrior styles?"

Y/N turned to him surprised and smirked and placed her fits on her hips. Shu only returned the gesture by crossing his arms and holding a brave look on his face.

Shu: "Sure."

Y/N smirked and in a flash, she took out her fan and threw it at him. Shu dodged it in time and watched as the fan flew back to its owner. Y/N caught it and brought it to cover half of her face but he could feel the smirk behind the curtains.

Shu smirked and took out his own sword and got in his battle stance. Both locked eyes not breaking contact. The wind blew past them. Past the small field of grass almost tickling them. Y/N took the first move and swiftly moved behind him and attacked him with her fan but he dodged it.

Shu stepped back and charged back at her and swung his sword but Y/N blocked it off with her shield and pushed him back and abandoned her fan on the grass and took out her sword and charged at Shu. Their swords clashed and small sparks flew from the impact.

Shu: "You're pretty good."

Y/N: "Thank you. You're not so bad yourself."

Y/N pushed Shu back with all her strength making him stumble and she kneeled down when she saw her chance and swung her feet behind his and made him trip and fall on his back. She was about to get up but was stopped by a pointed sword that threatened to cut his neck.

He sighed in defeat and dropped his head back and put his hand up a little in surrender. Y/N smirked and moved her sword away and offered a hand to him. Shu took it and she helped him to his feet.

She smiled proudly at him but mostly to herself but decided to cover it. She was proud to beat a fire nation soldier. Especially a general. Shu rubbed his head to ease the 'pain' or embarrassment.

Shu: "I hardly got to show off."

Y/N: "Well, I'm pretty quick on my feet."

Shu: "Impressive."

Y/N walked past him and sat on the cliffside letting her legs dangle over the side and continued watching the moon. Shu sat down next to her the fingers almost brushing against each other. Tho, they have almost mistaken it for the grass blades tickling their fingers.

They probably thought that some of their friends were looking for them but they didn't care right now and basked in the moment and took a breather with the moon goddess shining for them.

╔══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╗

𓂀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨! 𓂀

𓂀 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖! 𓂀

╚══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╝