𝓢𝓮𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Requested by: MiraculousPokeblader

Okay two more and I should be done. And I'll probably make more of my own one shots and j remember what I said in the last post but I'm still deciding whether to post a voltron series or a movie

Also I almost written this as a wrong oneshot 😂😭

╔══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╗ 

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: 🍋 𓂀

╚══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╝

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓷𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓲𝓽.

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Shu and Y/N are cuddling against the couch in the corner of the bar. A crazy amount of people were here either for celebration or for their breakup depression. Y/N could see some girls eyeing them either her man or her since she attracts some women.

Y/N glanced at Shu as he moved his arm underneath her chest practically moving the boobs up. She grabs his hand and rubs against the smooth pale skin of his and grabs a wine from his other hand and drinks from it.

Her face was pretty flushed and she swore she could see some tiny bubbles popping around her. Shu placed a kiss on the side of her head and used his arm that was under her chest rub her side and continued kissing her head. She feels him moving down a bit lower and she moves her head to the side as she groggily spoke.

Y/N: "Shu, if your horny just say it. I'll go for it either way."

Shu continued down until he reached her thigh and rubbed against it as he hummed against her head making her shiver.

Shu: "But it's more fun if I show it to you than tell you."

Y/N: "Hmm. That's true."

Y/N leaned forward to put her glass down only half of the cup was left. She turned to Shu, moving to sit on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with the taste of wine left on her lips. Shu moaned at the taste of her kiss and moved his hands down to touch her bottom and started soothing them.

Even though they were in a public place no one will care at least Shu will show them who he belongs to.

Y/N moved away first and licked her lips. She placed a kiss on his cheek leaving some lipstick of hers. She placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed her thumb against it.

Y/N: "At least that kiss mark can tell at least every woman here knows you're mine. When you leave at least let me make my mark on you."

Shu smirked and pecked her lips. And Y/N leaned down to his neck and shivered when she placed a hickey on his neck. She moved away and leaned her head against his shoulder.

Y/N: "Remind me when to redo it when it fades."

Shu smiled as she went to sleep on his lap. Y/N wasn't always the feistiest type but Shu loves her either way. He loves all sides of her.

"Of course, my love. Anything for you.

╔══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╗

𓂀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨! 𓂀

𓂀 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖! 𓂀

╚══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╝