𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮

〘𝓓𝓑/𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓭𝓓𝓻𝓲𝓿𝓮!👑𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰!🐲𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 👩𝓗𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷!𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮!𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻〙

Requested By: KaoruKenzaki555

Drakaina means Female Dragons and Drakon means Male Dragon altho it sounds like Draco Malfoy 😂. Also if you're wondering why I'm calling Lane 'Lain' it's because I looked through his profile so yeah.

 Also if you're wondering why I'm calling Lane 'Lain' it's because I looked through his profile so yeah

H/C = Hair Colour

E/C = Eye Colour

F/F = Favourite Flower

╔══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ⏲️ + 🍋 𓂀

╚══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╝

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷?

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Shu Kurenai the Dragon King of Raging Bulls was in need to look for his soulmate, in other words, his Queen. Most of all Drakaina wanted to be his Queen but sadly they have met their own soulmates.

When he visited othernkingdoms and attended many events but no Dragons were his soulmates. Which only led him to the modern world, in other words, the human world.

Shu sat in the garden talking with Xander, the King of the Sword Flames. Bel and Valt were having a Bey Battle.

Xander: "Y'know, Shu... since your soulmate isn't in the Draconic world, she could be in the human world."

The last two words caught everyone's attention.

Ranzo: "Xander here might be right. Since you couldn't find your soulmate here, she might be from the human world."

Shu [sigh]: "I know. I'll visit up there soon. I just hope she won't be like the Drakaina's here. None of them have interest in Beyblade or anything except money, the crown and my looks"

Valt: "Maybe she's interested in Beyblade more the money and the throne plus your looks."

Shu: "Maybe... most Drakaina's are after my fame back then and since I took over Raging Bulls, they're now after my crown."

Lain: "Might as well go now. Your front gate might get crowded and we won't be getting out sooner or later."

Shu sighs and gets up walking away with a waving his hand.

Shu: "Fine. Fine. I'll see you guys soon. If it doesn't work out I can rule Raging Bulls without a Queen."

Everyone watches Shu walking away.