𝓟𝓸𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓓𝓪𝔂

〘𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓽!𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓚𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓲 𝔁 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻〙

Pocky Day. November is way too long and I should have done this a long time ago. Also Shu looks a lot like one of the anime characters I know forgot the name but he is an anime Idol and there's a lot.

F/P = Favourite Pocky

╔══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ❤️ 𓂀

╚══════ »»——⍟——«« ══════╝

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓫𝓾𝔃𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

It was the 11th of November which means it was a pocky day. It's a famous event for everyone, mostly couples and students. And the only couples in Beigoma Academy were aware of this so are the other students of the school stealing glances at them as they walk through the hallways.

Arriving at the top of the school roof, they saw the Beyclub all huddled up with Nika and Toka standing by the side with a bag in each of their hands and staring at the huddled group. Nika averted her gaze to the arriving couple and waved at them.

Nika: "Y/N! Shu!"

The group all turned their heads to the arriving couple. Y/N waved back at Nika and Shu only raised his hand in greeting. Once they grouped with the others they immediately went in random places like avoiding them.

Y/N: "Hello, everyone. What were you all whispering about?

"Honcho: "Nothing much. Just the school buzzing about you today."

Shu: "Oh no..."

Valt being Valt decided to blab.

Valt: "The school wanted to know if you'll celebrate Pocky Day! It is famous for couples so we went to buy some pockys for you guys!"

Nika and Toka gave them a bag filled with a bunch of pocky. They both looked at each other worriedly. And Honcho only whacked the back of his friend's head. Shu was about to make them take it back. But Y/N being Y/N decided to take it. Well, she tried...

Y/N: "Thanks, guys. But, this is a bit much. We can only eat one of these so we can give the rest to you guys."

Honcho was about to take the offer but Valt insisted.

Valt: "No no no! We bought them for you so take it!"

Valt pushed the bag back to her and Y/N glanced at Shu he shrugged making her sigh. There was no convincing the wonder boy. The school was coming to an end so everyone left home and the Beyclub went their separate ways, but Wakiya showed off with his limo and drove off, pissing off Honcho. Y/N and Shu went to her house, hand in hand, for the date night they had planned for today but not with the pocky.

Seeing her house in view, Y/N and Shu went inside and luckily for them her parents were out on their own date night so they had the house all to themselves. Once they got comfortable in her home and settled themselves in the living room going to watch a movie.

In the middle of the movie, Y/N and Shu were snuggled together in a blanket on the couch and were focused on the movie. But Shu glanced at the abandoned bag filled with pocky in the corner of the room.

He looked down at Y/N wondering if he should ask if they should play the game or not and feeling Shu shuffle in his position. Y/N felt something was distracting and decided to ask the big question.

Y/N: "You want to play a game?"

Shu: "Do you?"

Y/N: "Hmm. Why not? It's been a while since we last played the Pocky Game. Which one you want?"

Shu: "Pick your favourite one."

Y/N got up leaving him on the couch and grabbed her F/P and walked back to him while opening it and grabbing a stick. Sitting across from him and placing the pocky between her lips and Shu followed her action and grabbed the other end and both slowly bit the pocky. They continued biting
down on the pocky and when they were close to touching their lips but Y/N had other plans.

As they were nearing finishing the pocky and close to a kiss, Y/N bit the last of the pocky and pulled away from Shu shocked by her action. Y/N held in her laugh and she was then pulled back to him and shared a kiss, this time surprising her.

They pulled away both holding flushed looks and a few seconds later they both let out a laugh. Y/N leaned her head against his shoulder and him placing his head on hers. Shu pulled out a pocky from the box and lifted it towards his lips and locked eyes with Y/N.

"Round 2?"

╔══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╗

𓂀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨! 𓂀

𓂀 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖! 𓂀

╚══════════════ »»——⍟——«« ══════════════╝