𝓢𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓮𝓻 - 𝓢𝓱𝓾 𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Requested by: LillianaBerry2003

I got the request that I fucked up 😭 I'm so sorry LillianaBerry2003 I guess I should have asked for more description 😥 I also happen to watch a sleepwalking comic video from my favorite YouTuber.

╔══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╗

𓂀 𝕋𝕪𝕡𝕖: ❤️ + ☁️ + 💔 𓂀

╚══════ »»--⍟--«« ══════╝

𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮

AUTHOR [P.O.V.]

Y/N rubbed her eyes when she heard some whispers and some footsteps walking. Y/N sat up, groggily, rubbing her eyes for the sleep to be gone.

She looked around to see nothing, but when she reached for Shu up to wake him up. But felt a empty space. Now fully awake, she looked to the empty side of their bed.

Y/N: "Oh no..."

Y/N threw the sheets off and ran out their bedroom to find Shu. She ran down to see Shu in the kitchen and held a knife in hand. He was clearly in his sleep walking state. She quickly ran to Shu grabbing his wrist, taking the knife away.

She turned him to face her and see him in a daze. Shu slowly looked up, she could see under his eye he had been crying. It was red under his eyes. His face a bit flushed. Y/N's eyes furrowed and placed a hand on his cheek.

Y/N: "Shu."

Shu: "...Y/N...?"

Shu's voice was raspy. It was probably from how much he cried. Shu hugged the girl's body whispering sorrys' so many times and she felt something wet on her shoulder. She hugged her lover's body and rubbed his back up and down.

She still remembers what happened the day when he was him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/N sat on the ground, holding her hand as crimson liquid dripped from her hand. Red Eye stood before he somehow had a knife in his hold.

Red Eye: "Stay out of my way."

He spoke darkly before walking away and leaving her there. Y/N held back a sob and she stared where he walked away.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Y/N: "It was never your fault, Shu. You were never yourself. I never gave you up, even after you gave me this scar. But, you should know scars makes us beautiful and handsome."

Y/N smiled and she heard the cries cease they pulled away and she patted the boy's cheek to softly wake him up. Shu closed his eyes before rubbing them. He's eyes widen and fully awake. He looked around and faced Y/N.

Shu: "What am I doing here...?"

Y/N: "You were sleepwalking.... Again. But don't worry you didn't do anything reckless."

Y/N reassured him with a smile. Shu looked at her and nodded with a small smile. Y/N grabbed his hand and dragged him back to bed.

Reaching the bedroom, Y/N put Shu to bed patting his chest.

Shu: "Thank you for this. I love you so much..."

Shu slowly drifted off to sleep and Y/N smiled placing a kiss against his lips, quickly. Moving away and slept beside him, holding his hand.

Y/N: "I love you too, Shu."

╔══════════════ »»--⍟--«« ══════════════╗

𓂀 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨!𓂀

𓂀 ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖! 𓂀

╚══════════════ »»--⍟--«« ══════════════╝