Stay

💖💖💖

💖💖💖

XIAN

Understanding Mical. If only for my family, uh, for the Castiglione. Her innocence is out of this world. She didn't know the importance of money.

Does not care whether she has it or none. She was expecting that anything she needed would be given to her. And she didn't have wants.

I have never seen anyone like her.

Her reasoning was all funny dahil natatakot siyang isipin ng mga tao na may nagawa siyang mali. And when she convinced herself, it was a done deal. 

She knew she would be able to convince other people. No guilty feelings.

And she shouldn't be guilty. Totoo namang hindi niya sinadyang sirain ang mga gamit. 

Ilalaban ko iyan kahit kanino.

Tulad ng pagtalon ng phone mula sa kandungan niya. And how she said it na talaga namang klaro. No question mark or joke feeling. She wasn't even smiling.

Kung kaharap mo siya. You would just agree. Tumalon nga ang iPhone.

Kung sa mga normal na pagkakataon, o ibang tao ay maiisip mong nagyayabang o lumiligtas sa parusa ng kasalanan. 

But with Mical, you knew she was telling the truth and how she really felt. Plain and simple. 

She was clear of all iniquities. Hindi lang talaga siya marunong mag-ingat. And she had no focus for things.

I looked at her while she goes to the room that she was using before.

Si Gela ay naupo sa couch at tumitingin lang sa paligid.

Mical would not sit down and look. She would want to touch. 

She wore tight black shorts and a yellow oversized cotton T-shirt. Hindi na nga makita ang shorts niya. 

Her hair was bun on top of her head with excess flowing on the side of her beautiful face.

Mical was one of those women with exotic beauty. 

Her skin cleared up well while staying with Victoria. Dahil hindi na siguro nasusunog ng araw. 

She was a little dark when I pick her up a year ago, which she didn't care about. 

Hindi iyon nakabawas sa ganda niya. That was the skin that I first got attracted to. And it just got even better.

"Sir, bakit nandito pa 'yong nabasag na lampshade?" she looked at me from the door.

"I don't want to forget," I answered in all honesty.

She blinked as if assessing something. "Ayaw mong makalimutan na nabasag ko 'yong mga gamit mo?"