Chapter 26 (Short summary)

Chapter 26 our intention

· Due to it being a few paragraphs of a lot of details about the event, Im just going to skipped it and focus more on FUSE and TEE's conversation.

The days are like jokes. In the blink of an eye, the week has passed, and a new hard and tiring week is ushered in (what is tired every week?). Everyone is ready for the final preparations, this Saturday, or exactly, tomorrow! It's the big days of the four men's college intercollegiate football leagues! The industry calls it the "Friendship Cup" football league.

Everything is quite as we have prepared for almost 99%. The only fly in the ointment is that we change the speed of the hand slowly (that is, the small squares with the pattern drawn, the hand is adjusted according to the slogan at the same time, can spell a big pattern, because the school's custom-made hand was different from the two years ago, the ratio changed from the original 1:16 to 1:20, which is the highest in all colleges and universities. Then there was a problem with the material supplier. The manufacturer called and said that it was too late to be sent on Wednesday. It could only be delivered in batches, and the first part was sent, and the rest could be delivered on Thursday.

Hey, when it comes to my cold, oh, it's not worth mentioning. A man like me is so strong that it's good to have a cold for two days. Because the medicine is good, plus because of someone's tender care, hehe.

But as I said before It is another week that is quite hard work. In the evening, I had to practice parade with the marching band (he was the stickman, responsible for leading the band). and I just practiced stupidly for just a short while Plus the feeling of being nervous in front of a lot of people, so the first day made all the wrong moves Do not want to think back at all. Horrible ... but considered more intensive than usual. Is enough to get through.

Especially when I look at Rottung's spirit, I wonder if I have to make this backup. It seems that I will not need to play tomorrow. And I don't understand a bit. Why did Rottung always stick to Nine recently, and yet the two of them didn't even look at each other a few days ago? (In fact, Nine still has a high-cold attitude as always and only Rottung unilaterally tries to tease him from time to time or perhaps he just likes to play around with others....dont know what to think of this person, this child exceed beyond what called human already.)

Not only us, but Jean is also very busy during this time, busy preparing for a variety of big test. I have never been to an international school and I don't know why they have so many exams. Jean told me that they have exam schedules every day from Monday to Thursday. On average, they have to take two exams a day (oh oh, is there still time to read books?) That's fine, I don't have to rush to tell her about it. Everyone should know what I am referring to, although I really want to end this relationship as soon as possible.

And I don't have much time to think about Jean's business. I am too busy with it. A big idler like me was called to get busy all day (rehearsal is one thing, and there are always people who come over and ask me to ask for me, of course, as long as I am not too tired, I am willing to help). Not to mention the busy seniors, art groups, marching bands, cheerleaders and other groups who are busy and busy, they are even more tired than adults, drinking two bottles of M-150* a day to maintain their vitality.

(T/N: M-150 is similar to a redbull drink)

At this moment, it is already eight o'clock in the evening, and we are not free! After everyone had arranged their hands, they gathered in the staff lounge and eating Pattani Fish Crackers. (delicious, free from ai'Dump, room 1, brought from his Dad's store to give away) in the staff lounge room for the Supachalasana Stadium together because it's a break After all, we delay to arrange plate board** for some time. Also, the 3 schools are very active. It can be said that the atmosphere outside is still preparing a small Olympics. Anyway, I am exhausted now, the bones of the whole body are going to fall apart.