Chapter 22 keep me warm Pt 2

The hour hand of the watch slowly moved closer to the number 8. We left from the duck restaurant, with the loss combined nearly 500 baht. (well, it is not very expensive for four people, and each of them is like a lot. Even have to think of allocating change for a long time. Ai'Rodtang and ai'Nine separate to go the BTS, because both house have to get off ThonBuri Station first. But will reach ai'Rodtang's condo first and ai'Nine have to transfer to another bus later on. During the walk, they're not quarrelling anymore, I worry about you from the bottom of my heart.

As for me and Thee, I can go back to BTS but....was lazy to walk back to the station so we wave for a taxi....

After standing and waiting for five minutes.....ten minutes......and now its fifteen minutes! Even the pick-up truck went passed the red light, cannot! Looking at the taxi at the crossroads in the front for a long time, I was too angry and anxious in my heart, damn Bangkok, damn red light!

""Do you think that if going back to taxi, two hundred is enough will arrive home?" I asked Tee, he just had a phone call with a friend for a project. He raised his eyebrow, a little dazed, then follow my eyesight on the long row of cars on the road. The sound of the horn blasts and the loud Korean music from the mall. Causing ai'Tee to reply with a louder voice.

"I SAY CAN ONLY DRIVE ENOUGH TO YOURR HOME" he says that because his house is further away from me. But not that far, its within the Sukhumvit area. Its just the fare isn't enough.

"then how ah?" This week I don't want to spend a lot of money, worried scratching my head when I immediately see blue color transport moving in. "Yeah! take the bus, this car is going to your home. Lets go."

He turned around to follow after I nudge his shoulder frequently. "you have to spend another 10 baht on a motortaxi after that."

"Well then."

We rushed to the platform, fearing that the bus would drive away in the next second. Finally, we could safely get into the bus, which as soon as being push by an aunt from behind and uncle that just got up again crowd in until almost crushed flat. It's just that I have some doubts about whether we can return home in good condition. To the extend that the air condition already yet cannot feel its coolness. Fortunately, it is a cool season now, otherwise, there'd be headlines news of student of all-boys school die in the middle of the bus due to lack of air.

"looks like there are a lot of people huh...." ai'Tee thought the same also, he heave a long sigh.

"how? get off the bus now?"

Hah, this holy mouth of mine. Just when I finished this sentence, the bus moves. Bastard! Its installed for a long time but still no moving signs. I said a little confused.

"Too late, hehe." ai'Tee laughed.....I stare at his good-looking smile for a moment, because didn't see him laugh at all since the evening. Feeling relief. Even if it's just a glance Because now its his turned to pay to the bus conductor.

"can laugh like this, so you're not pouting anymore??"

"What do you think?" and now why you're back to being a stuck-up like before. Give in for him, what to do..

"Not pouting anymore, yes? Yay!" I made a childish voice, speak the opposite sentences with a calm face of Tee at the moment end. but in order to let Tee see me for being so cute, I forgive me. However, this trick seems to have no use, and his face is still serious.

He pretended to look out the window, and said softly, "I don't know...." this idiot!

"Oh, I don't want to reconcile anymore, the person itself doesn't want to anyway, just go on and pout. Talk already but still don't believe me." I flicked my body and turned away from ai'Tee in another corner. Which the air conditioner blows away a little cooler.

"Ohh, just joking, I am not angry, I definitely believe in you." He suddenly converted into a pleasing tone, the body leaned over to me, his broad chest almost covered my entire back. Then, extending his face to tickle next to my ear, the prominent nose tip seems to deliberately jerk into bumped soft hair right at my ear. This guy! "Rodtung looks pretty cute, don't you like it?"

I responded hardly, "Not at all"

Rather annoyed that ai'Tee ask like this, want scream to his face, that I'm not a gullible person. In fact, ai'Rodtung is somewhat good-looking, in appearance, his complexion, good body, plus still sing because his cool voice until can girls fall in love with it. However, his behaviour is a little too annoying. in fact, it is not a disadvantage, such people get along with it is more fun. But see him worry so much about ai'Nine 's wounds today, as well as the look of concentration during rehearsal, And his clear and sincere eyes every time when looking at others, I believe that ai'Rodtang will grow up must be one of the coolest and best adults.....just.....think of as a younger brother only....

I can swear that I have no other thoughts about him, and there will never be at all. To this day is enough to make me a headache. Jean 's problem has not been solved which is overlapping with my developing relationship with ai'Tee in private .... This is crazy, can't even consider not thinking about it , keep thinking about it all the time, Haa...I don't know how long this situation will last, and between Tee and Jean, I really can't find an answer...

"Why are you asking like this? I think of ai'Rodtang as a brother only."

"That's good, if you like him, I really don't know what to do."

"............................." I was silent, neither of us spoke, Although the sound of the bus conductor is loud, telling passengers to get off at the front sign not far away, could not be heard at all. I can't hear anything except my heartbeat. While leaning whole, resting my head against the wide chest of the tall body behind me.

"No, just having you. I don't need anyone else."

"Heyy." Ai'Tee cried out, ruining the atmosphere. I chuckled and I ask him why?

"You, ah....don't say that, I'm embarrassed." Tee's beautiful smile was reflected in the bus window in front of me. Nor matter how dark, his sharp features still look good. I smiled back in front of the mirror, Hopefully, he will notice as well.

"Tee"

"Yes"

I leaned my head down against that strong chest quietly. "would like to stay like this first, woie."

"..........................."

".........................."

"I also.......want to stay like this for a while." Tee reached out and gently wrapped around my waist. The steam and the tight tension, although he didn't hold it tightly, I felt strangely secure. The chin can lie on top of the shoulder resembling with Like we all throw away the weight together. The inside of the bus was so crowded that no one noticed. I eased my breathing, while moving my hand to hold Tee's thick hand.

This feeling makes me only want to continue always.

Of the many people, only Tee makes me truly understand what is warm.