Chapter 2: Just wanna play

Right now temperature begins to cool down until you can tell is already late night to the point we do not know what time it is now. But on the three tables it can be seen that it very messy....whether its bottles of beers, bottles of wine turned upside down, plates of eaten food overlaps each other, the remaining scraps of popcorn is scattered everywhere (because they all start throwing at each other!) it was inconvenient for the staff as they have to sweep the place every 10 minutes but with us making a mess every time.... I think this shop will collapse for sure.....

Speaking of tonight's MC... New has long fainted at the table, I do pity and am grateful with all my heart really, even though I was the first person to open the bottle (because I earnestly requested it) poor New also got in trouble by his drunken friends, letting him keep drinking and refusing him to change the drink to soda mix. And to add more we threaten him for a toast of drink around the different groups of friends if not he will not be able to go home. (so what?) to New who is alcohol tolerant, to drink so much to the extent of collapsing....

"Bottoms-up!! Bottoms-up!! DAMN!! This side is out alreadyyyy!!"

"Quickly drink!! Faster!! Faster!! Just a little bit left!!! YESS!! Finished already my friends!!!"

No need to be shocked about what's happening here, but it's just the noisy sounds of my friends who are divided into two groups and are competing for a drink. Each group will sent a representative to see who can drink the most and the one who drinks most is the groups winner,( and the winner for this does not have to pay). The red team which is the other side of the table is Earth, while the blue team which is at the opposite side of the table sent- Of course, me! – the most handsome of all! (I am confident in my alcohol toleracy!).

"Heyyy!! Earth!! Get up already!! How give up do fast already?!! Faasster!! Wake up already!!" Wit was giving oh-so-famous Earth a cheer with the other member in the middle of the group like they are trying to win the championship for the Premier League. Then, in an instant similarly I too raise my last glass high up to announce the victory before in a sudden rush I had no energy left in me and fell to the ground in front of the table. The glass I was holding fell atop of my head...ohhh somehow with my distorted head I feel no pain from it...

"Fuse! Are you okay!? You bumped your head!"

"Seriously...I was dumbfounded...how can you drink this much to such an extend..."

Someone was saying that very loudly, how noisy...I got back on the table and was slightly swaying, my hands scraped some objects on the table, but I had no I idea what it was...maybe a beer bottle...I just wanted to prove to my friends that by doing this I'm....O....Ok...Okay....

"Heey...this guy's looks like he's been possessed by a ghost!"

"Hey Fuse! Who came with him? Take this guy back quickly! Before he starts swimming on the table...!!

"I saw he came with Mo but F*! He's dead drunk with a girl...look" my consciousness returned a little and I heard someone accuse me of being drunk! Hoh that's not trueee at all!!

"I'm not drunk....I'm not that weak...." I try to look up, but honestly can't, my head feels so head like something heavy is attached to it. I became uneasy and swung both my arms, what the heck...I heard something crashed.

"Seriously! This guy's drunk and pushing people's belongings. Someone! Quickly take him back!"

In the midst of the unfamiliar noises, a familiar voice close by said "Well, I'm alright with it...I'm also tired and want to return home." Who...What's this guy talking about?