Chapter 27 Brighter than diamonds (short summary)

I don't have the full chapter for this, so i just post a short summary from what i translate years back. Thx. Enjoy

Chapter 27: Brighter than diamonds

Short summary:

And then ..... the day that our 4 schools have been looking forward to 2 years, it's arrived ... but for me now almost set my eyes to open again, let me faint!!

Just last night, when we were rushing to go home after we set up the banner, we were dragged back to the school by the unreliable friends. I brought it together, and then I saw the people in the logistics team busy preparing lunch for tomorrow's event. We feel that it has been so late anyway, stay and help.

That's right, in the beginning I have been tossing until three in the morning, and everyone decided to stay at the school for the night. But in the afternoon, the sweat was so strong that it was so sticky, and the clothes were definitely uncomfortable. The clothes must be changed. Fortunately, ai'Moh's house is just nearby. He went home to take some t-shirts and trousers to borrow to friends in different groups. After the meal, we really didn't have the strength to do the next packing work. The sleepy and tired feelings hit our brains, and it took more than two hours to sneak in. The sky is still not bright, the stars are still hanging, we have to get up and then organize things.

I and Ai' Mo to help Coopter, Champ, Gor, and the other 20 students in Class 13 distribute bottled water, packaged lunches, which all packed into plastic bags. At first, everyone didn't know where to start. There were so many things. Everyone who saw it was dumbfounded. But Tee pulled us to work so it would be much easier to do so, just repeat a few actions just pick up and send,....put in a bag and put it in order. But the number is really too much, so the arm is sore and dead.

At six o'clock, the students have basically arrived, and the field is full of people. I am beginning to worry about whether the ground will suddenly collapse. At this time, I had nothing to do, so Tee took me to change the jeans I wore yesterday, and then I was going out to find a place to eat. We had to come back before 7 o'clock, so we bought a basil poached egg and a ham cheese sandwich in a convenience store. Tee pays, then I will take a few bottles of iced green tea, hehe.

At this time, almost all the staff in the school were on the playground, making the area near the centuries-old building extremely quiet. Just gave me and Tee a pleasant dining environment. I don't know if Tee is really hungry or if he usually eats so quickly. In just five minutes, I witnessed the fact that a huge teriyaki chicken was wiped out by him in just 5 minutes. Now he starts to pick up the sandwich and eat.

"You eat so fast, are you that hungry or what?" I asked and still chewing on my half stir fried basil pork.

"Are you not hungry at all? When that evening also didn't eat anything, and drag you all the way to Siam still don't let me stop to buy food." Oh, this still depends on my head! Who wants you not to say at the time, you make me a little self-blame now

"oh, I didn't know at all. Still full yet or not? You can share with mine."

"It's alright. Eat the sandwich and drink green tea enough will be full already, hehe" Lying is not smooth at all...He drank the green tea in big gulps. In addition, the sandwich in his hand is almost gone Doesn't look like a full person at all.

"Hurry, take my pork and fried egg to have some food too." I wanted to divide my rice into his teriyaki chicken box. But Tee pushed the box away I started to look at it irritatingly.

"Oh, no, you can eat it yourself!" OI, Don't have to act like a father Buddhist ah, this person who is willingly want to share it with you. Is it worth the money you spent?