Chapter 25 No Matter what I'm gonna trust you

(Unedited ver)

"Why would you do that? Try asking yourself well. I don't want to be the cause. Causing you and Jean to break up."

"Or because of something else that I don't know? I don't know what happened between you. If there is any misunderstanding, shouldn't you talk about it? I think you are like a other couple when you are together. ...will you think about it more? Even if there is a problem, there is a solution."

"For me ... I'm fine, now is already very good... I understand what you think. How are you worried about me? Thank you, Fuse. But I'm really fine. Don't worry. Just fine with the way things are now. It's really enough more than enough for people like me even."

"It seems that Jean loves you very much, and she is such a good person."

"I don't want to meddle too much, but I advise you to think about it again. Are you sure......she is really cheating on you?"

! ! ! ! ! I was startled and opened my eyes, and saw a wide white ceiling. The sunlight penetrates from the large glass window. Causing me to have to blink, adjust the lighting conditions, while panting and breathing heavily. The whole body is full of small sweat. Not even the face, the image of a keen face filled with Tee's worries yesterday haunted me without stopping. The tone of the voice is more serious and stronger. His loud tone filling my ears more than ever in a dream just a moment ago. Even if you wake up, you can still feel it.

Felt that painful sight, staring at me as if begging that he does not want himself to be a burden...

But before I thought more on about Tee's story, When the pain in the temples spread all over the head and the eyelids could not help but close. My breathing is interrupted because the mucus is compressed back in the two nostrils.

I am actually catching a cold...

I said how I had been sneezing yesterday. I had a cold sign and I was rehearsing for nearly an hour in the cold wind. I didn't wear any vest, and I had a thin shirt uniform and also forget to take the winter jacket to school again, it should be reasonable.

But why is the brain beating throbbing like a head would explode like this!!! This Fuse is not going to have a fever, right!? Hey .... I raised my arms to my forehead. The heat from the skin touches all over my arm. Begging the sacred, do not just have a fever at all. No holiday. Even though Fuse wants to travel. Fuse, want to play games, Fuse wants to eat crispy fried chicken and Durian moon cakes (Father just bought yesterday) but when having a fever how can I eat those high-calorie and high-sugar foods! For the time being, I don't think about this desires. I have no strength in getting out of bed.

I inhaled a few snots and my wrapped myself up to the maximum with a quilt, like a cocoon. Why is Bangkok today so cold!

Knock! Knock!

It can be imagined that no matter who knocks at the door at this time, I can't get up and put on the clothes to open the door.

"Can I come in, son?"

"Yes." making noise just as this is already exhausted.

The door was pushed open, I saw the face of the familiar middle-aged woman. "I have been here once in the morning, seeing that you are a little warm." Today's mother's voice comes in pleasant sounding. She already knew I am sick.

"I brought you shrimp porridge and medicine. If you get up, you can get up and eat it." A small figure in a casual green t-shirt set hold a bowl of fragrant porridge (or not? I can't smell it either. But saw the smoke soaring up like that, then it that must be fragrant. Hehe) and a fever medicine panel placed on the table next to the head of the bed which.....was very messy.