Chapter 17 to force

"Well, sit down, order so much, come and eat together."

Tee spoke, so I moved in and made a place from the sofa. Oh, why is she not sitting down...?? I looked up at Jean with a surprise look.

Aww it's okay, I have to go shopping with friends for a while, I just come and say hello to you." Huhh....feels as if the heavy pressure is gone now.

Because apart from offending ai'Tee already.... another thing is that three people to sit together, one is the girlfriend, as for the other person is my friend but also more than friends, plus just having deep relationship like that last night, to sit together facing each other, the victim who the most tense not sure what to do.....may just be me.

"Then I better not bother you boys, I'll go first, see you."

"Bye, take care." I wave goodbye when see Jean preparing to possibly turn to leave.

"Then I'll call you tonight." She smiled beautifully and made a phone call gesture to me and sway her body back and forth. Seeing her like this, I had to make a phone call gesture back, nd then we were all laughed at our own silliness. "Well!" But before she left, Jean suddenly turned and pointed to us, "the T -shirt is pretty! You wear it like a couple, so be careful, I will be jealous, hehe."

Then both of us turn to look at each of our clothes, and then just slip out a smile. Yeah.... how can I not notice it, the shirt and also the trousers! it's really like freaking a BL couple! No wonder all the way to the girls excited like that (I really can't stand others looking at me with strange eyes).

Fortunately, Jean didn't think much. After she said it, she waved and smiled at me and turned away.

"Your girlfriend is very interesting. I should let her stay. I can add some more food." This guy is also, pretending to be loose-tongued. Acting like who just now?? If she is allowed to sit down, I will be pressured to death. "....but...you wearing this...is very cute..heheh.." still can smile mocking me, I'll scoop that salmon into your mouth!

"Asshole! I attack him by kicking his groin under the table. 'Thwack!' until the person who is chewing the salmon stares hard back at me.

"How mean! Like to attack people." Tee try to make a cruel face, but finally then stuck out his tongue and kick my leg back more harshly than I did!!! When I cried out 'Ouch!', he arrogant person he is laugh cheerfully with a look that makes my head boil in anger. This bastard! Mocking me, greatly right? Hmph! I grab the black iPhone the table and took a picture of him laughing with a mouth full of salmon! See your mouth full of salmon! *laughs*

"Heyy!! Secretly take a picture aa!!" he immediately stop smiling and pointed at my nose. Haha! now that everything is too late, I will upload the first photo of it to your Instagram. Kekeke!

"Delete it! Give it back a!"

I dodge my body to avoid Tee's long hand from catching me while typing on the tiny keyboard on his phone until the sentence said. 'I laugh a wide mouth @ L'Espace Paragon' then tap on the top right corner to Share. and I expose this handsome face of his with no reason to the public. LOL.

"Heyy, give it back!" the other person across me looks angry like a child whos toy been snatch away. Finally, I took a deep breath and felt soft-heated to let him have his phone back, willingly. (Actually, it's because I have fulfilled my objective already.)

"Don't delete it. Heheh. If not, I'll be really angry." I blinked innocently and nibble on the shrimp dumplings.

As for ai'Tee still be calm but after see the picture in the phone of himself, so as that he laugh while narrow his eyes, "Haha...Nice shot! Very funny. I don't need to delete this." Eh....the funny word with hate it seems also there is a thin line separating ..... it appears you understand it wrongly.