Chapter 15 Right or Wrong

Hmph!...bullshit mood jeez! I mixed roughly around with my crab meat fried rice in sullenly (the best skill crafted by mother is not helping either). Just when I reached out to pick up the glass of drink to calm myself down, my arm slipped and hits the fork in my bowl causing it to drop and clatter loudly. Remains of rice spread everywhere in different directions, Shit! I didn't do it on purpose!!!

"Heyy! Seriously, what's wrong with you, are possessed by a ghost or something? You've been sitting restlessly since moments ago!" There was a resounding noise on the table, while I bent over to pick up the fork and food scraps.

"yeah, Fuse is definitely possessed by a ghost, look at his blank expression" I looked up and up the fork back on the plate, I don't care, not gonna eat this anymore!

"Then what's going on with you? Broken hearted? Argue with lover? Hmm... almost guess it right on both of it. I stared back at her and sighed.

"Not really, I also have no idea what's happening, so fed up with this!" I said I don't know but actually its all because of Tee. What the hell are you doing...like he's trying to avoid me or something like what happened three days ago. Like when I went home and find him sitting with his friends doing homework. We even smiled and greeted each other but it also feels very very strange. He seems to be interested in keeping a distance with me, like he dislikes me, Why?? I really can't keep up with this person's mood!!

"Huh, teenagers like this also have such issues but don't make such a wrinkle face when you wear the face mask later. It will not look nice when you do a review later. Hehe."

"Sis only cares about these face masks matter" never concerning about your brother's matter. Tsk!

"Oh! This is business ok but if there's anything you're concern with, then you can consult with me and maybe sis can help" She reached out to stroke my head like trying to console a terrified kid then she winked at me which kind of shocked me speechless (?)

"Yess" I nodded my head accepting her words as I would to leave already. Even I don't even know where the problem is, let alone find someone to help. I raised my glass and took a drink in a gulp when my sister started complaining that she forgot to make a call to order products and ran upstairs in a flash. In the end leaving me cleaning up all the stuff. Hey. Sister Fing, can't you just wait 5 minutes, hah! I shook my head helplessly, then the iphone on the table vibrated and the screen lit up.

CHAMPION:> Fuse

CHAMPION:> Hello

Ha? Ai'Champ from Class 13, (Ai'Tee's best friend) All this time I never greet him, or did he just add me as his friend in Line today?... Confused, I type to reply back to him as well.

>What's up?

>is there anything, Champ?

>???

CHAMPION:> Fuse with ai'Tee

CHAMPION:> is there anything going on with you guys?

Haa???!! Even you are asking what's going with me?? I scratched my head, trying to answer back.

>There isn't any...

>Why

CHAMPION:> Because Fuse left to go home today

CHAMPION:> Ai'Tee being an asshole just sitting there absent minded...

CHAMPION:> refuse to talk, refuse to play with friends

CHAMPION:> our homework also left unfinished, because he refuse to do it, so we can't copy it.