Chapter 12: Can Not

Author: Badboyz

Etrans:Min

i hope my english was not to hard to understand. if got any confusing parts, i'll try to change them to make it simple to understand ^^"

...............................................................................................................................................

Daaaaamnnnnnnn!!!!! Does it really have to be this tiring!!!??

I flop down to sit on the cooling tiled floor of the administration building while relentlessly flapping the side of my shirt to let out the heat. I've been wondering about around this building back and forth already till the point I feel dizzy.

And for what reason......? I looked at the hard-shelled notebook with dark pressure on the edge, and the words 'Teaching Record' stick in the middle.

Ai'Book the head of our classroom did not come to school today. Heard some heart-breaking news! That he just broke up with his girlfriend who is from a famous convent school nearby. Even though their relationship was very good and lovely. What happened between them? (but to the point he didn't come to school.... must be very painful...) As for the assistant leader, he went to participate in a competition at the main city. And thus, the teaching record book is supposed to sent in by a representative if the head of classroom or the assistance is not around. It might not have been me chosen if it weren't for my friend's stupid joke!

That early morning while they were looking for a representative to submit the record book, Ai'Frame who knows that I hate animals with those reptile scales like an idiot suddenly threw a fake gecko on my lap! I stood up in a shocked, because just seeing that kind of thing will want to vomit already! But of course, because I suddenly stood up the teacher think I voluntarily want to offer as a representative position. It was difficult to tell the truth when the classmates too also start laughing at me. What!? Is it that much fun to make fun of me!? Shit!!

Back to the point.... because its Wednesday which is today, we have to take the teaching record to the administrative room in the evening. Which as soon open the door to the room, look inside and can tell...very bad luck! Damn it! I didn't know at all! Darn it! Where to send in the book since Monday the teachers haven't signed it yet. I then have to busily run to look for another teacher to sign it at a daytime like this....haa I know that ringing bell sound from afar....I have to refrain myself from buying a red bean ice cream right now.

I stood up walked pass the hot sunlight to go back to the school building. When I was just considering where else to walk next.... where....

The Language Faculty building 9! I sag down once again...Why is it so far from he administration office!? Plus, its at the eighth floor, the only building with no elevator!

While scratching the back of my head, feeling bored, I heard a voice singing loudly but not that loud. I passed through the rooms to come out to building 1, the music rooms area. I gaze ahead to see a boy, pale skin holding a remote instead of a microphone jumping up and down in a glass soundproof room. He had a stylish hair, with tight school trousers shorter than normal. I instantly knew who he is...

Ai'junior Rodtang....

It seems like he noticed me too. He beckons me to hurry while grinning happily......What is it??

I decided to walk to open door when exactly at the same time. Ai'Rodtang also opened the door.

"P'Fuseeeee!!!!!!" Hey! Don't shout so loud, idiot! What if the teacher comes, he can smack your head with the cane! "Are you skipping class?" Well...no .... I'm somewhat an honourable student so I don't really skip classes.